đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball - The Capitol: South Bend [Act V] Concept

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello fellow Chromaticsters,

Here is Act V of my CHROMATICA BALL CONCEPT. I'm still overwhelmed from the positive feedback of Act IV and love doing these. Paws up & the journey continues.

ACT V - The Capitol: South Bend

THE CHROMATICA BALL - THE CAPITOL: SOUTH BEND [ACT IV] STORYLINE

In an rash attempt to save her friends from the auction in the conservative Southern part of the city, Gaga gets captured as well. One by one her crew-members are getting sold to the wealthy residents, to be enslaved in menial work. As she enters the Plaza to the auction, similar to the gladiators in the old colosseum, Gaga get’s dressed up before being presented to the public.

The “Government officials”, also known as the red tribe, believe in the values of tradition, even if it excludes others. Their uniform appearance in the spectator terraces, as well as their monotonous brutalist architecture, leaves no room for alternative thoughts - just in contrast to the colorful quickness and brightness, of the modern city Gaga has experienced in awe before.

As the platform stops, all eyes rest on her. Since the auction process contains, that the slaves show off their skills, before being bet on, Gaga walks unsettled to the piano. In a last plead for freedom Gaga plays it, and starts to sing her heart out. But as her bets rise higher, her hopes of liberty lower. The offish crowd enjoys her acoustic arrangements, but more so the fact that she is the only slave, that shows strength in her appearance, and a will to maintain herself.

As her fingers slide from the piano keys, the bet is over. No heartfelt screams from the crowd to release her, no mercy, just the numbness of the applause and the highest betting number of the evening.

With tears in her eyes she looks over to her friends, unable to process that all of them have to live separate lives in slavery from now on. Gaga should be happy, to at least be inslaved as a singer, compared to her friends who have to work in hard labours. And still she can’t find a piece of joy in it. But all of a sudden Gaga gets pulled out of her thoughts. Just as the auction ceremony seemed to be over, something unexpected happens. Flying creatures Gaga has never seen before, enter the plaza. The red tribe and guardians back away in fear and anger, as the creatures speak to Gaga and her friends. Unsure of the outcome she follows the instructions of the otherworldly beeings and hangs onto one of them. Before she even realizes what happens, Gaga and her friends fly over the shocked faces that belong to the tribe of the southern city. As Gaga and her friends hold onto the creatures, their screams of joy and adrenaline rushes fill the night sky. As they leave the traditional city behind them, nature still seems to reign in these parts of Chromatica. In the darkness of the night, Gaga seems to recognize how the creatures lower speed and they come closer to the ground. As the darkness splits into different shades, Gaga believes to see their landing point - a forest…

Bonkers

as in South Bend Indiana?  :cryga:

raise-the-roof-pete-buttigieg.gif

buttigieg-pete-buttigieg.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sandrology
7 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

as in South Bend Indiana?  :cryga:

raise-the-roof-pete-buttigieg.gif

No as in South Bend from the Chromatica Map

E3JbQFjWYAEr23t.jpg

PS: I'm European soo I have no idea what ur talking about :iamfair:

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

No as in South Bend from the Chromatica Map

E3JbQFjWYAEr23t.jpg

PS: I'm European soo I have no idea what ur talking about :iamfair:

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived