💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pennywise's origins to be explored in 'IT' prequel series

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

I found the early drafts of the movie scripts a while ago, and they included several time jumps showing how Pennywise appeared in different eras. Very interesting and WILDLY messed up. I hope they'll include some in the show!

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

We'll finally learn how @Pennywise pulls all those straight men :partysick:

I should write a book called The Clussy Secret :hor:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I should write a book called The Clussy Secret :hor:

Chapter 1,

You might think a large red nose, crazy hair, stark white grease paint, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth would put off most heterosexual men. Well, I might look like this but by the end of this book, I'll make you realize why you're the real clown.

Our story begins with the Sages of Hunty gathering for their ritual on the top of Mount YASS GAGA. For tonight, for the first time in one thousand years, all the queer stars will align and give birth to The Ultimate Being. He who shall be able to take the lovers of vaginas and big tiddies and draw them into his deep, cavernous clussy.

....why do I actually wanna write this now :ladyhaha:

đŸ–€

Pennywise
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Chapter 1,

You might think a large red nose, crazy hair, stark white grease paint, and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth would put off most heterosexual men. Well, I might look like this but by the end of this book, I'll make you realize why you're the real clown.

Our story begins with the Sages of Hunty gathering for their ritual on the top of Mount YASS GAGA. For tonight, for the first time in one thousand years, all the queer stars will align and give birth to The Ultimate Being. He who shall be able to take the lovers of vaginas and big tiddies and draw them into his deep, cavernous clussy.

....why do I actually wanna write this now :ladyhaha:

Okay I've found my ghostwriter :vegas:

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Okay I've found my ghostwriter :vegas:

This means my soul is spared when you come to feast on the other gays for power, right :pray:

đŸ–€

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This means my soul is spared when you come to feast on the other gays for power, right :pray:

Your soul was always spared miss PartySick, even when you watched me get bullied by other mods because of the reagan era :hor:

Archived