Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Chromatica Ball GGD Member Dates

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
On 4/7/2022 at 1:34 PM, littlepotter said:

Pleaseeeee well good news we can't go anymore bc we can't get VISAs :neyde:

huhhh but why? let me know if i can write a letter of invitation or something like that if that could potentially help you get a schengen visa

edit: i just checked and yall would need to stay with me for the duration of your trip but im not in france so :rip: but lmk if theres anything to help you out

Edited by Lona Delery
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Love 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

huhhh but why? let me know if i can write a letter of invitation or something like that if that could potentially help you get a schengen visa

edit: i just checked and yall would need to stay with me for the duration of your trip but im not in france so :rip: but lmk if theres anything to help you out

That is so genuinely sweet of you to offer :bradley: it's not that we can't get VISAs, we can't even get appointments for them. They are fully booked bc everyone is trying to leave the country. So i don't think anything can help at this point but thank you :fatcat:

chaeri pls
  • Love 1

Lona Delery
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That is so genuinely sweet of you to offer :bradley: it's not that we can't get VISAs, we can't even get appointments for them. They are fully booked bc everyone is trying to leave the country. So i don't think anything can help at this point but thank you :fatcat:

oh no, that sucks so bad :( i assume you already tried looking for appointments at the dutch/german/swiss/belgian embassies and flying into one of those countries first?

i do hope youll be able to make it somehow :nooo:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Love 1

littlepotter
34 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

oh no, that sucks so bad :( i assume you already tried looking for appointments at the dutch/german/swiss/belgian embassies and flying into one of those countries first?

i do hope youll be able to make it somehow :nooo:

I'm gonna try but I kinda lost hope and I'm not mentally in a place where I can put all this effort :cyanlights: 

chaeri pls
  • Sad 1

Pop Music

I added the 2 shows for Tokyo 

so excited for all who get to attend! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music

@RAMROD @FATCAT @Ororo Munroe do you guys think I could make a thread for the East Rutherford show (even though i'm not attending) just because it's the only current date on sale that doesn't have a thread I can link in the OP and my OCD is acting up lol 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 1

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

@RAMROD @FATCAT @Ororo Munroe do you guys think I could make a thread for the East Rutherford show (even though i'm not attending) just because it's the only current date on sale that doesn't have a thread I can link in the OP and my OCD is acting up lol 

Yea if there's not a thread for a date, go for it

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Do it, bestie

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnetteMonster

I'm going to Stockholm!! I haven't seen her since BTWB so I couldn't be more excited!:pawsup:

she/her • don't be insecure if your heart is pure

• ChicaSkas unfeatured this topic