💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scream 6 (2023) (returning cast confirmed!)

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Following Scream's monumental box-office takings of $140 million, the new—as yet untitled—Scream movie will be released March 31, 2023. The sixth film in the series will film in Montreal this summer, with Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett lined up to direct, and Courteney Cox already in talks to return as Gale Weathers.

Daenerys

The torch has been passed. I won’t be shocked if Neve and Courtney aren’t actually in it. I’m still super excited for it though! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Moonlight on Water

the last one was okayish tbh, but texas chainsaw better not be getting another one. :cryga:

she/her

Argentum

ugh i liked the new one. it hit most of the right notes but

There is one thing that I don't get why modern slasher directors dont get to nail the classical slasher suspense vibes:

PROPER CHASE SEQUENCES 

All the modern sequels fail to capture that -- like Michael Myers stalking Jamie Lee Curtis, Ghostface searching for Drew Barrymore in her house, the very long chase seqence in the end of the original chainsaw massacre. Sequences that make your butt clench.

All modern slashers are just killer shows up, *stabbie stabbie*, rinse and repeat...

The original Scream trilogy would nail that! 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

djBuffoon

Very curious to see this one. The previous Scream aped the "requel" tropes so beautifully, in ways that I think people are still catching up to, but I wonder where this next installment can possibly go. :shrug:

Anderson123

Damn I really loved Scream 5 but was not expecting a sequel to come out this soon. They probably wrote some stuff and wanted to wait to see how the recent one would do before they decided to work on it. Apparently Courteney Cox just received the script so at least we know she's in it. Neve Campbell said she'd love to come back but not a fan of Sidney dying and I agree with her.

Scream 6 does have potential to be a great sequel and there's still some stuff that was not talked about like Sam and Tara's mom, Kirby being alive so she could come back for that one if Hayden is working again, etc. I just hope they manage to connect 5 and 6 and this is not the same all over again with 

Spoiler

reddit fans like Amber and Richie. It'd be nice if there's some twist to it that we didn't catch in the 5th one.

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

The torch has been passed. I won’t be shocked if Neve and Courtney aren’t actually in it. I’m still super excited for it though! 

They are in the script. 

monstertoronto
9 hours ago, Argentum said:

ugh i liked the new one. it hit most of the right notes but

There is one thing that I don't get why modern slasher directors dont get to nail the classical slasher suspense vibes:

PROPER CHASE SEQUENCES 

All the modern sequels fail to capture that -- like Michael Myers stalking Jamie Lee Curtis, Ghostface searching for Drew Barrymore in her house, the very long chase seqence in the end of the original chainsaw massacre. Sequences that make your butt clench.

All modern slashers are just killer shows up, *stabbie stabbie*, rinse and repeat...

The original Scream trilogy would nail that! 

I think the long extended kitchen sequence was similar to this, we kept waiting for something to happen. But you’re right, there wasn’t an actually long chase scene. 

monstertoronto

I’m mixed on having Neve and Courtney back again. It feels like it can’t be truly a “scream” movie without them, but at the same time I really don’t want them to die. I don’t want Sidney to ever die, so everytime she comes back I’m worried that they’re going to kill her off. I really don’t want her awesome empowering story, where she keeps getting stronger and more badass every time, to abruptly end with her getting killed in the first scene. 

Ronald Allen

The official Scream account has announced the release date .

March 31st 2023 !!!:pawsup:

Courtney Cox has the script and is on board , Neve is about to sign on and they start shooting June!!

Thoughts???

What would u like to see?:stalkga:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• River changed the title to SCREAM 6
Ronald Allen

Neve said she wouldnt sign on unless she knew Sid would make it so thats not really a spoiler and she gave radio silence alot of tips and direction on Scream 2022. Slay :staymad:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• Cruelty changed the title to Scream 6 (2023) (returning cast confirmed!)

Archived