💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Hogwarts Legacy | State of Play

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

Regina George

I can’t wait for this. Looks SO ****ING GOOD! 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay

It looks really great and in-depth, but I was hoping for a concrete release date :/ it's weird to me they jumped from a game reveal to an extended gameplay trailer instead of a longer cinematic trailer. That made me think the game would come within the next few months :( 

gameplay loop looks like it'll be pretty quickly stale, but damn if that exploration doesn't make me want to play it

skaxboy

I want to play this. I despise JK but I realized JK is amazing at writing fiction but sucks at the real world and it’s issues. 

I do not buy Chic Fil A but I’ve been considering mobile ordering but then complaining within the app and get a refund. I’m considering buying a ticket for a different movie but going to watch Secrets of Dumbledore. 

weed

I am soooo shook!!!!! It looks SOO amazing!!! HP has been VERY tainted for me by JK being disgusting but this looks sooooooooooooooo good. Skyrim but it's Hogwarts. I love it! Great concept! The graphics look really good, idk about storyline but seems very varied and lots of different opportunities! 

this is what I watched

badfaith
1 hour ago, weed said:

I am soooo shook!!!!! It looks SOO amazing!!! HP has been VERY tainted for me by JK being disgusting but this looks sooooooooooooooo good. Skyrim but it's Hogwarts. I love it! Great concept! The graphics look really good, idk about storyline but seems very varied and lots of different opportunities! 

this is what I watched

OMG IT LOOKS GORGEOUS!:bradley:

• 2 weeks later...
Alcina Dimitrescu

The issue with JKR isn't even money itself, she won't go poor unless she manages to ****up badly, gets caught in something very illegal or gives it away.  

Her true weapon is the plataform HP/Wizarding World gave her. So yeah, basically there is no ethical way to consume HP related content if you are a trans supporter. Ultimately everything is up to you though

TortureMeOnReplay
On 3/22/2022 at 11:49 PM, Serial Chiller said:

added to to-pirate list. 

:iamfair:

If y'all pirate will y'all at least purchase another game from the developers? That way they're still making money and being supported even if she's not. 

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

If y'all pirate will y'all at least purchase another game from the developers? That way they're still making money and being supported even if she's not. 

checked out the developer- avalanche softwares. They made disney games until the mouse let them go because they're all flops. :billie:

TortureMeOnReplay
8 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

checked out the developer- avalanche softwares. They made disney games until the mouse let them go because they're all flops. :billie:

Sooooo you'll just be outright stealing and using Rowling as an excuse?

Serial Chiller
42 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Sooooo you'll just be outright stealing and using Rowling as an excuse?

Oooh, stealing. 

Sure, whatever you say hun. :billie:

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Oooh, stealing. 

Sure, whatever you say hun. :billie:

Shameful. 

• 1 month later...

Archived