💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gagaverse will be shutting down soon

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Hi guys!

This announcement is primarily for the Gaga media buffs and preservationists out there as a general heads up:

The website Gagaverse, where we have hosted our GGD backups since 2009 will be unfortunately shutting down likely by the end of this year.

Approximately 95% of Gagaverse is currently backed up by me on harddrives offline, with the only exception being the 2020 archive,  which I don't own physically yet. Our moderator and my good friend Sara owns and runs Gagaverse.  She has encountered difficulties that prevent her from passing it to me, or continuing it in its current state. While trying all we could to remedy that, unfortunately it is a final decision. 

What all this means for *you* as the user is, if you want to use Gagaverse to look for your own memories or to browse for forgotten threads, media or remixes, you should do it now during the next year before the end date. As soon as I personally know the exact end date I will update you all here.  

Until I can find a suitable substitute, I felt it was only fair to notify you all to use it now before we lose this current iteration of it. 

If you want to explore Gagaverse , you can check it out here. 

http://gagaverse.com/

Thank you guys for your time 

:sara:--- Chica 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Love 19
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 2

NATAH

i've never seen this before and clicked a couple of links and already came across this serve :duck:

001.jpg

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 10
  • Love 6

Ricardo

omg I found my old profile

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-03-13-a-la-s-17+

Lemon stealing ***** :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: that sh1t is so old 

Can't believe I've been here for 12 years :nooo:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

MonsterofFame

Had no idea this existed. Good to know it does because I sometimes think about the treasure trove of facts and theories that fans brought up during old eras that is otherwise lost forever.

I work in tech and may be able to help with whatever issue you guys are having. Might also be able to help you guys continue hosting it. DM me if you want to discuss more.

• Love 3

Stephen
3 hours ago, Ricardo said:

omg I found my old profile

Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-03-13-a-la-s-17+

Lemon stealing ***** :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: that sh1t is so old 

Can't believe I've been here for 12 years :nooo:

OUR LEMONS :cryga: 

• LMAO 1

TheSlash

I just read a random thread and it's nice to know that even back then some preferred DITD over Alejandro as a single, bc that is the superior taste :firega: :queenga:

Ew, David!
  • YAAAS 2

Ronk

Omg I found my first profile pic from 9 years ago and I don't remember ever using it.  From the BTW MV:

photo19289.png

I found my 2nd profile pic which was fan art I picked up on 2/18/2015 from someone named Yata.  Sure brings back memories:

54e353d2b59e119e238b456d-2048.jpg

Edited by Ronk
I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 5

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, dojo said:

was this like a GGD sister? or the competition? 

This was a GGD backup. A community back up. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Had no idea this existed. Good to know it does because I sometimes think about the treasure trove of facts and theories that fans brought up during old eras that is otherwise lost forever.

I work in tech and may be able to help with whatever issue you guys are having. Might also be able to help you guys continue hosting it. DM me if you want to discuss more.

Can you please email me at ChicaSkas at gmail dot com please 

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, dixiee said:

*literal sc@ *****

giphy.gif

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

giphy.gif

Was there a spammer in my thread 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ChicaSkas pinned this topic