💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Queuing

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer
9 hours ago, itsdominik said:

I haven‘t made any specific plans other than that I‘ll be queueing for a good part of the day! First of all for the very best spot, secondly for the experience :party:

Make sure you stay hydrated ! July can be very hot :firega:

8 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Don’t see the point of queuing if there are early entry tickets that will be in before you

I have golden circle early entry - wondering how many of those are being sold

the stage layout would also make planing easier

for p!nk in vienna,austria i had diamond circle in 2019 and got a front row spot/ b-stage  at the runway with 2,5-3 hours of queuing 

DS

Rocket Disco
18 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

We have seats so we don't need to be there that early :D (which is why I decided to go for seats) I still have no clue when we'll be arriving :poot: when do the doors open anyway?

That's exactly what I was thinking! And I'm right by the front part of the pit, so I have a great view and no need to wait hours. 

DeanSummer

I guess this will be lots of thinking for me until we get the stage layout ... so nervous ^^

DS

Caio SCav
On 3/13/2022 at 10:13 AM, DeanSummer said:

@Mother of Puppies @Caio SCav @itsdominik what are you planing ? Saw you in the DĂŒsseldorf thread 

Hey! I still have no plans, but since I live very near DĂŒsseldorf and it is the first date, I will for sure be there few hours earlier, even though I have GC EE. After all, I want my first row :messga:

Lona Delery

GC EE is gonna guarantee you a good spot - so the difference between queuing for 15+ hours and arriving on time is marginal. i would only do that if Gaga came down into the pit to greet fans

but on the other hand, if you've got nice people queuing with you, it can  be a whole lot of fun. i always queue up extremely early for Lana, and the socializing w/ fans can be really fun, unless youve got assholes in the queue.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

DeanSummer

I got annoyed from some people that might have shown up early (like 6 am / 7 am) and stayed for like 2/3 hours and then left their spot for a couple of hours and come back at 1pm

it is okay when someone leaves to freshen up / use the toilets / have a quick meal

but when others arrive at like 11 am and stay the whole time until the doors open i think they deserve the good spot as much as those who got up early

this can lead to so much drama

DS

Caio SCav
28 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I got annoyed from some people that might have shown up early (like 6 am / 7 am) and stayed for like 22/3 hours and then left their spot for a couple of hours and come back at 1pm

it is okay when someone leaves to freshen up / use the toilets / have a quick meal

but when others arrive at like 11 am and stay the whole time until the doors open i think they deserve the good spot as much as those who got up early

this can lead to so much drama

Agree! I will be alone there and I hope that the person in front of me or behind me will be gentle. :saladga:

DeanSummer

I was working as a volunteer at stadium show yesterday. The first people showed up at 3 hours before the entry. And that was without golden circle. On the other hand it was a benefit concert that lasted from 1pm to 11pm with different acts.

But it is the first indicator I have for this concert year ...

DS

Archived