💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 19th, 2022 - Boston, MA

Mister G

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

For real? So if I came like 8pm the night before I could prob make second row barricade or front row on one of the runways? What do you think? I am assuming most camping overnight only want center barricade and not so much the runways?

I am not sure how early I can camp the day before but want a good spot. 

Or was 2nd row still really good?

The second row was amazing :messga:

If you’re in any of the first couple of rows, you will definitely have a good view. If you get there at 8pm the night before, you are highly likely to be in the first two rows in the center, or front row on the runways. Most people aim for the center. If you’re lucky enough, you might be able to secure center barricade.

However, if you camp out at all before dawn the day of the show, you will still have a great view and might be able to secure a spot at a barricade for the runways.

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
20 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

The second row was amazing :messga:

If you’re in any of the first couple of rows, you will definitely have a good view. If you get there at 8pm the night before, you are highly likely to be in the first two rows in the center, or front row on the runways. Most people aim for the center. If you’re lucky enough, you might be able to secure center barricade.

However, if you camp out at all before dawn the day of the show, you will still have a great view and might be able to secure a spot at a barricade for the runways.

Cool thank you so much!! I am so excited!!

• YAAAS 1

Saint Hollywood
2 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Cool thank you so much!! I am so excited!!

Have fun! And please stay hydrated during the show
 the heat was something else :cryga:

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4
43 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Have fun! And please stay hydrated during the show
 the heat was something else :cryga:

Thank you!! I keep hearing that? How is it so bad?!😭 Like how does Gaga even handle it? Let alone everyone in the arena lol

• Like 1

Saint Hollywood
10 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thank you!! I keep hearing that? How is it so bad?!😭 Like how does Gaga even handle it? Let alone everyone in the arena lol

It was about 90 - 95° the day of the show. Combine that with being surrounded by people in the pit, along with the 60-foot flames, the result of a bunch of Little Monsters drenched in sweat from head to toe. Even when I saw her from the 300s level at MetLife, I could still feel the heat of the flames from there.

The strength of the fire is beyond ridiculous lol; is it even legal? :messga:

Edited by Saint Hollywood

• 10 months later...