Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 19th, 2022 - Boston, MA

Mister G

Featured Posts

mdance4life

Those of us who had to buy LM GA Pit Package tickets directly from the venue in 2020 which are listed as WILL CALL… any word on how early we can get our tickets?

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

4 minutes ago, mdance4life said:

Those of us who had to buy LM GA Pit Package tickets directly from the venue in 2020 which are listed as WILL CALL… any word on how early we can get our tickets?

I think there will be a line at Fenway where tickets are collected.

I have will call for VIP and I'm assuming we'll just go to the day of and get them there? :messga:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

mdance4life
Just now, Nano said:

I think there will be a line at Fenway where tickets are collected.

I have will call for VIP and I'm assuming we'll just go to the day of and get them there? :messga:

Makes sense! Im trying to call right now but been on hold forever and start work in 15mins… haha! Also wondering what documents needed to claim? That’s what im hoping to ask. I no longer have the card I purchased my tickets with (was darn unemployment card during the early food service  pandemic layoffs)

• Love 1

mdance4life

Update: park is still waiting on confirmation as to when Will Call tickets will be available. Only documents needed to claim tickets is a photo ID

• Thanks 2

JRCF29

I still can't believe she chose Fenway instead of two nights at TD or one at Gillette. I absolutely despise Fenway Park as a concert venue

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mdance4life said:

Update: park is still waiting on confirmation as to when Will Call tickets will be available. Only documents needed to claim tickets is a photo ID

Thanks for spreading this info!

4 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I still can't believe she chose Fenway instead of two nights at TD or one at Gillette. I absolutely despise Fenway Park as a concert venue

JWT wasn't that bad at Fenway! Are the acoustics that bad. I was on the turf then. Plus she might do an after show at the house of blues like she did for JWT 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

JRCF29
33 minutes ago, Nano said:

JWT wasn't that bad at Fenway! Are the acoustics that bad. I was on the turf then. Plus she might do an after show at the house of blues like she did for JWT

Acoustics are fine, not great. Bigger problem is that the seating is designed with a specific point of focus in mind (home plate) and the stage is as far away as possible but in the opposite direction. 

I have work the next morning so can't justify hanging around Lansdowne street to catch a glimpse of her entering or leaving HoB (there's no way anybody who doesn't leave her main set early is getting into the actual venue. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

michaelnsync

Do we know when early entry GA should be getting let in? Also are we going to be able to lineup prior to our tickets being available at will call? 

poker   face

Does anyone know how to forward GA tickets on the MLB App? I cant go so I tried to sell my ticket on StubHub and now it wont let me forward the ticket :/. 

Katrinooo814
On 8/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, michaelnsync said:

Do we know when early entry GA should be getting let in? Also are we going to be able to lineup prior to our tickets being available at will call? 

You will get a notice in your email soon!!! I know TD Garden doesn't allow people waiting all day so I wonder what fenway will allow 

Lextyr97
On 8/8/2022 at 4:19 PM, poker face said:

Does anyone know how to forward GA tickets on the MLB App? I cant go so I tried to sell my ticket on StubHub and now it wont let me forward the ticket :/. 

You can forward the ticket using the MLB app. That being said

IS ANYONE SELLING GA PIT TICKETS?? I really want pit 😭😭😭

mdance4life

Excited to see my ticket showing up in the MLB Ballpark ad but still says it “…must be picked up at Gate B Will Call.”

im curious, got the LM EE Pit Package. My ticket on the app is showing up as SEC: TURFGA1, ROW:A…. I’m pretty sure some of my tickets for JWT were listed similar but I’d course I’m paranoid that things have shifted unexpectedly: showing up similarly for other folks with tickets?