Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 19th, 2022 - Boston, MA

Mister G

Featured Posts

Mister G

I couldn’t find an existing thread for the Boston show on 08/19/2022 so mods feel free to merge or pin as necessary.

This will be the thread for the Boston show on 08/19 at the famous Fenway Park Stadium. This is one of the original shows that had been rescheduled twice due to COVID-19. I’ll be attending this show with my partner, and I hope to see many of your beautiful faces there.

C10-ACB62-51-EC-4-D65-86-E5-72785-A9-D60

9-AE2-A502-58-E0-4828-AD82-05-D6-FBC91-F

47-C15-A3-D-5-FE6-4-D2-E-8186-7605-C5-D8

Edited by Mister G
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

• River pinned this topic
Chic

Is anyone else SO confused by the stage/lack of catwalk, like what? :air:  It doesn’t look like the rest of the dates, is that temporary or is that just how it’s gonna look?

• Thanks 2

Mister G
Just now, Chic said:

Is anyone else SO confused by the stage/lack of catwalk, like what? :air:  It doesn’t look like the rest of the dates, is that temporary or is that just how it’s gonna look?

I think temporary. She had a catwalk for the JWT so I’m hopeful it’ll work for The Chromatica Ball.

• Thanks 1

BradleyCooper
31 minutes ago, Chic said:

I thought the same thing, hopefully there’s at least a catwalk because the area for the stage looks kind of small

• Thanks 1

TEANUS
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

@TEANUSDo you by chance have any data on the Boston sales?

About 93% sold out based on a 35,000 attendance prediction

2,295 tickets left

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 2

aaron l

Did anyone not ever receive their tickets in the mail? I can only find my order confirmation in my email from when I bought my tix in 2020, now I can't find them anywhere actively online in an account. :flop:

mdance4life
2 hours ago, aaron l said:

Did anyone not ever receive their tickets in the mail? I can only find my order confirmation in my email from when I bought my tix in 2020, now I can't find them anywhere actively online in an account. :flop:

Same… although when I purchased in 2020 I chose Will Call. Not sure how their system will work, and I’m wondering since I got LM GA Pit Package if having a hard copy ticket is a better way to go? Wonder if they can send me a real one instead? I honestly don’t remember what the options were from 2 years ago haha

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
Joe Shellenbarger

My tickets came in the mail yesterday! So excited to go to Chromatica with you all! 💕⚔️💕

• YAAAS 1

• 2 months later...
Saint Hollywood

Hey everyone! Does anyone know of any decent hotels or hostels in Boston? I’m going alone to this show and want to know my options :bear:

10 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone know of any decent hotels or hostels in Boston? I’m going alone to this show and want to know my options :bear:

The Hyatt in Cambridge isn't too shabby and walkable to/from Fenway. Anywhere in the back bay is good too like the Hilton/Sheraton. The Lennox/Oriental is fancy if you're willing to splurge! All are within walking distance to the show! 

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2022 at 7:46 AM, Joe Shellenbarger said:

My tickets came in the mail yesterday! So excited to go to Chromatica with you all! 💕⚔️💕

I thought the tickets were will-call? 

You chew beef, I wear meat.

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I stayed at Club Quarters in downtown a few months ago and it was quaint and quiet.Super easy to get to from the airport and I think it should be easy to get to Fenway from there too.

Edited by LateToCult
  • Thanks 1

hvymetallvr10

anyone get a vip package? are the gifts picked up at the venue or mail to us? I remember monsterball 2.0 was givin at the venue but joanne was mailed 

Katrinooo814
11 hours ago, hvymetallvr10 said:

anyone get a vip package? are the gifts picked up at the venue or mail to us? I remember monsterball 2.0 was givin at the venue but joanne was mailed 

I see that people got the packages at the venue so far. For Joanne I got mine at the Mohegan Sun show but I did hear some of the dates had to wait for there's to be mailed for some reason. 

• Thanks 1