Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 19th, 2022 - Boston, MA


Featured Posts

thehanyo
3 hours ago, mdance4life said:

Excited to see my ticket showing up in the MLB Ballpark ad but still says it “…must be picked up at Gate B Will Call.”

im curious, got the LM EE Pit Package. My ticket on the app is showing up as SEC: TURFGA1, ROW:A…. I’m pretty sure some of my tickets for JWT were listed similar but I’d course I’m paranoid that things have shifted unexpectedly: showing up similarly for other folks with tickets?

Same here. Got the LM EE Pit Package and it's showing up as TURFGA1, ROW:A ####. 

I actually called the box office this morning and they said that the Gate B Will Call is the VIP gate, and it will open at 5:30pm.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Saint Hollywood

    19

  • Nano

    18

  • Mister G

    13

  • mdance4life

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a performance to remember for a lifetime!!!!!! Her choreography was so sharp. Her vocals were perfect and her looks were stunning. She mentioned 5 years ago how she was back at Fenway f

Y’all that was so amazing 😭 I’m still processing everything. Telephone and love game we’re so much fun! Replay was ****ing amazing. But I gotta say, the piano section was my absolute favorite part of

I’ve finally been able to take it all in after last night and I have to say it was one of the best nights of my life, this tour is truly amazing in every way. She is at the top of her game

mdance4life
11 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Same here. Got the LM EE Pit Package and it's showing up as TURFGA1, ROW:A ####. 

I actually called the box office this morning and they said that the Gate B Will Call is the VIP gate, and it will open at 5:30pm.

Oh awesome!!! Thank you for that!! ❤️

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
Link to post
Share on other sites
michaelnsync

Glad someone heard something I have emailed them for the past 2/3 weeks weekly and never get a response

Link to post
Share on other sites
BradleyCooper
7 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Same here. Got the LM EE Pit Package and it's showing up as TURFGA1, ROW:A ####. 

I actually called the box office this morning and they said that the Gate B Will Call is the VIP gate, and it will open at 5:30pm.

I called them a couple of days ago and I was told Gate B will call can sometimes open as early as 2PM, so it might be earlier maybe!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mjwc97

Do we need the Ballpark app to access the ticket? I thought we just needed our ID

 

 

 

edit: okay I got the app, I can see the tickets, but no barcode. that's normal right?

Edited by Mjwc97
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mjwc97
On 8/9/2022 at 3:49 AM, Katrinooo814 said:

You will get a notice in your email soon!!! I know TD Garden doesn't allow people waiting all day so I wonder what fenway will allow 

A lot of these venues don't allow camping but fans have still done it either at the stadium or off property and still gotten in, I'm willing to bet there will be people there the day/night before. But also, there's a Bad Bunny concert at Fenway the night before, so I wonder how that will affect it

Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood

I have to find a place to stay at alone last minute since my original stay fell through. It doesn’t help that every hotel in the area is unnecessarily expensive. 😭 But I am still beyond excited to see Gaga from the pit. It will be a dream come true.

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
mdance4life
3 hours ago, Mjwc97 said:

Do we need the Ballpark app to access the ticket? I thought we just needed our ID

 

 

 

edit: okay I got the app, I can see the tickets, but no barcode. that's normal right?

The one thing they DID confirm on the phone with me was photo ID! I can see it in the app also but no barcode or anything and it says will call. Can’t wait to meet y’all! DM me if y’all wanna start a Boston group chat :))

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerBR97

I can’t believe we are next :bradley: I have KNOTS in my stomach from how nervous I am (I mean yay, because I usually lose weight with this feeling, if you know what I mean). But YEAHHH I’m excited. My shoes are coming in. I hope my outfit is a slay. Pretty basic but BTW inspired

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nano

What time are y'all picking up your tickets? 

I can't wait to strut it out with the Boston monsters!!!:firega:

16 hours ago, mdance4life said:

 DM me if y’all wanna start a Boston group chat :))

I know this isn't a DM but yes to a group chat! :heart:

12 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I can’t believe we are next :bradley: I have KNOTS in my stomach from how nervous I am (I mean yay, because I usually lose weight with this feeling, if you know what I mean). But YEAHHH I’m excited. My shoes are coming in. I hope my outfit is a slay. Pretty basic but BTW inspired

I'm so pumped!! You're gonna slay for sure in Chromatica!! :tony:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TylerBR97
53 minutes ago, Nano said:

What time are y'all picking up your tickets? 

I can't wait to strut it out with the Boston monsters!!!:firega:

I know this isn't a DM but yes to a group chat! :heart:

I'm so pumped!! You're gonna slay for sure in Chromatica!! :tony:

I would like to join a group chat! I have such a good feeling about this concert. I hope everyone has the best time ever. 

Another thing- if you don’t already, GET THE MLB BALLPARK APP!! You can retrieve your tickets there! Even for Will Call tickets. You don’t need to go to the box office!!!

 

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mlb-ballpark/id513135722

Edited by TylerBR97
REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainAmerica

Cant wait! I'm in for the group chat. Was gonna stay with my brother in Boston all weekend but he had to go back to Mexico because of unforeseen circumstances. So can't wait to make friends with anyone I bump into!

  • YAAAS 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
mdance4life
49 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I would like to join a group chat! I have such a good feeling about this concert. I hope everyone has the best time ever. 

Another thing- if you don’t already, GET THE MLB BALLPARK APP!! You can retrieve your tickets there! Even for Will Call tickets. You don’t need to go to the box office!!!

 

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mlb-ballpark/id513135722

I have the app and it literally says “Barcode Not Available: Tickets must be picked up at Gate B will call”

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...