šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 19th, 2022 - Boston, MA

Mister G

Featured Posts

What a performance to remember for a lifetime!!!!!!

Her choreography was so sharp. Her vocals were perfect and her looks were stunning.

She mentioned 5 years ago how she was back at Fenway for Joanne and had a difficult time with it. She got pretty political and did so so well all around.Ā :pawsup:

You chew beef, I wear meat.
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 4

ThatsGossip111

Yā€™all that was so amazing šŸ˜­ Iā€™m still processing everything. Telephone and love game weā€™re so much fun! Replay was ****ingĀ amazing. But I gotta say, the piano section was my absolute favorite part of the show. It was a breath of fresh air, you could tell she was really enjoying herself. It honestly inspires me to go back and listen to her jazz albums and a star is born again. Just standing there outside in the night listening to her vocals were everything. And with her speeches, I felt like she was speaking to my soul. I feel extremely thankful and like I left there with a newfound sense of self tonightĀ 

• Love 8
  • Shook 1

BradleyCooper

Iā€™ve finally been able to take it all in after last night and I have to say it was one of the best nights of my life, this tour is truly amazing in every way. She is at the top of her game

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Mister G

That show was truly f***ing epic. She ate every performance up and those 60 foot flames were šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ I think all of us in the pit were completely drenched.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

18 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Iā€™m in the second row in the center of the pit. :bradley:

I am going to lose my miiiiinddn?:&,&:&?$:!,!

Did I read correctly that you started to line up the day before the show, yet you ended up at the 2nd row of the pit and not the 1st? Maybe I misunderstood your earlier post lol.

Lextyr97

I canā€™t believe I was in the pit last night šŸ˜­ I had a great time but I unfortunately was hoping she took more advantage of the stadium atmosphere. She sounded heavenly though and the choreography for the whole show was PERFECTION. I loved it. Interludes were stellar as well. 1000 Doves almost killed me

• Love 4

Saint Hollywood
10 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Did I read correctly that you started to line up the day before the show, yet you ended up at the 2nd row of the pit and not the 1st? Maybe I misunderstood your earlier post lol.

I lined up at 10:30pm the night before the show, and ended up in the second row in the center. The first row of people in the center was primarily made up of those who had camped out since 11am - 4pmĀ the day before. Though, I was holding onto the barricade for a good portion of the show so :bear:

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • Like 2

Saint Hollywood
9 minutes ago, Mister G said:

That show was truly f***ing epic. She ate every performance up and those 60 foot flames were šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ I think all of us in the pit were completely drenched.

We were SOAKED :messga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Saint Hollywood
18 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

Did you see the guy with the toast? šŸ˜‚

Yes, heĀ was toĀ my leftĀ for the entire show :enigma:

Edited by Saint Hollywood

JRCF29

What a show! She sounded flawless throughout and kept her energy up all the way through the set! TEOG on piano is one of the best piano versions of any song ever. Was so glad to see Fun Tonight made the cut! Also lost my **** when 'Monster' came on, and again during 'ARUTW.' Unfortunately, because of the way Fenway is set up, I could not see her at all for the first three songs; also had trouble seeing her during Alice when she was on the table. I wish she had used more props, but overall a phenomenal show and a top 3 concert of all time for me.Ā 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

mdance4life

okay so he actually toasted the toast? I was in line with him and remember seeing him!

the flames literally melted the outside sides of my phone caseā€¦ I have photos to prove it.

i ended up being one of the mega early line up crew folks only because we walked by just to check it out around 11am day before and noticed it had already startedā€¦ it was insane. A bit too early if you ask me, and hard to sleep (and Iā€™ve camped out for barricade before quite a few times), but still great to meet so many great LMs and connect!

i didnā€™t get much footage from the show because I was just super into being present and enjoying the performance. This may have been her best CBT performance yet. She was ****ing lit. Literally and figuratively. Iā€™m still processing.

my Only complaint is if youā€™re an audience member with the giant claw fingers like she wears during Hold My Hand, please be conscious of those around you. There was a kid next to me at barricade with them and I cannot tell you how many times I got hit in the face and eyes with them. Donā€™t shove your arm horizontally across someone elseā€™s face just so you can scream at her and have her see your claw. Trust me, she can see it, and you donā€™t have to interrupt and discomfort Ā another personā€™s experience just for thatā€¦ theyā€™re big, long, and you can really upset and injure someone with them if youā€™re throwing your giant monster claw fingers around carelessly in the face of anotherā€¦

Ā 

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

GagasEnigma4
6 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I lined up at 10:30pm the night before the show, and ended up in the second row in the center. The first row of people in the center was primarily made up of those who had camped out since 11am - 4pmĀ the day before. Though, I was holding onto the barricade for a good portion of the show so :bear:

For real? So if I came like 8pm the night before I could prob make second row barricade or front row on one of the runways? What do you think? I am assuming most camping overnight only want center barricade and not so much the runways?

I am not sure how early I can camp the day before but want a good spot.Ā 
Ā 

Or was 2nd row still really good?

Edited by GagasEnigma4
Edit