Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CBT will be her highest budget tour ever

Dojo

Featured Posts

Joshie S
12 hours ago, Original Diva said:

same, but ive almost given up on even wishing for these from Gaga anymore. We haven't gotten a concert dvd from her since TMB (unless you take into account the c2c live dvd, which is amazing too), and we havent gotten a professional recording of a tour since artrave (this is excluding festivals and other Engima events she has done). She filmed like two nights of JWT and never released anything of it, so my guess the film was just to archive and use for promo for performances? I dont know. But she just doesn't seem interested in releaseing them tbh.

I truly believe we've never seen the Joanne World Tour footage because of 2 reasons.

1. She was in pain. Shortly after filming these shows she cancelled the tour.

Similarly to why we haven't seen any BTWB footage is because she was in pain and when she's in pain, for me at least, you can tell because her face seems SO angry. Watch the Montreal BTWB show, watch the last shows of JWT... she probably doesn't want this footage released because she knows she's in pain and she performs..differently. 

2. The filming was not complete. They had technical issues with the stages, and they probably don't have enough to what Gaga wants to release, as it's not up to her standards of what the show deserves.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
11 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I could see her releasing this though since it’s SO limited in its run.

I am thinking and hoping for the same

excuse me no

Ziggy
10 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I truly believe we've never seen the Joanne World Tour footage because of 2 reasons.

Similarly to why we haven't seen any BTWB footage is because she was in pain and when she's in pain, for me at least, you can tell because her face seems SO angry. Watch the Montreal BTWB show, watch the last shows of JWT... she probably doesn't want this footage released because she knows she's in pain and she performs..differently. 

2. The filming was not complete. They had technical issues with the stages, and they probably don't have enough to what Gaga wants to release, as it's not up to her standards of what the show deserves.

Plus, people would pick apart the footage, like, "Oh you can see her in pain here" and I doubt anyone wants that for themsselves lmao

PussOfYonce
On 3/11/2022 at 3:07 PM, dojo said:

the budget will be high but not that high sis

beyoncé really ate, am i right @PussOfYonce sis

FWT is a legendary world tour, if yall want to take from someone's style of touring id say take from Beyonce, there is no one alive that compares, even then only MJ could compare.

although yall gotta remember that Beyonce has accumulated immense amounts of wealth through her deals in the industry so spending this type of money for tours is like pocket change :neyde:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Stephen
On 3/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, Joshie S said:

Yep. Really really crossing my fingers she is feeling well at the London shows. Since there are two shows there I'm pretty sure she's going to record it. :ohno: I want it SO bad.

Ack1234
13 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yep. Really really crossing my fingers she is feeling well at the London shows. Since there are two shows there I'm pretty sure she's going to record it. :ohno: I want it SO bad.

There are 4 shows before ours (London) fingers need to be crossed 

tylertremallose
On 3/11/2022 at 6:41 PM, dojo said:

was it an actual robot? or a dancer moving it like a big puppet

just a big puppet they rolled around 

Archived