Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CBT will be her highest budget tour ever

Dojo

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Meat said:

The BTW ball truly was a grand spectacle. It would’ve easily surpassed TMB in earnings if Gaga didn’t break her hip.

Gaga's hip and Britney's knee are the biggest travesties in pop culture her-story 

cry crying GIF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity
12 hours ago, dojo said:

a dude told her when she was getting ready for the superbowl on 5F2, i thought it was not realistic but here we are

20220311-172535.gif

I rewatched it, it was Brandon maxwell!

Dojo
7 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

I rewatched it, it was Brandon maxwell!

funny how memory works, i remember diplo but thanks for clarifying legend  

Chris Evans

honestly keeping my expectations low because no stadium tour has blown me away with their stage/visuals it's always just some giants screens with a regular stage between them

And once again people hate too much on Enigma, the backdrops and stage lighting is her best not to mention the mecha suit and Dolby Atmos sound that you will never get in other venues

NATAH
9 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

A lot of the costumes looked really cheap and unflattering. The props were the same deal. There’s that infamous example where she’s sitting on a stool for aura. The stage also looked so empty most of the time. The storyline and dialogue were really cringey. 

For a Vegas show, you would expect spectacular visuals, costumes, theatrics and over the topness, yet enigma is the opposite. 

absolutely insulted the show from top to bottom with the show as your avi :bear:

nice :bear:

mother, what must i do?

Delulu Rogers
25 minutes ago, NATAH said:

absolutely insulted the show from top to bottom with the show as your avi :bear:

nice :bear:

Lmaoo. The avi pic looks good though. The best part of the show tbh 

CatelynnMarie

This tour is going to ASCEND me regardless ISTG :bradley:

Like B***H I AM SHAKING :nooo:

omg I just thought about what the tour opening could be like OMFG 

Starmie25
13 hours ago, dojo said:

was it an actual robot? or a dancer moving it like a big puppet

Bit of both 😁

Original Diva
11 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

i am PRAYING they film it and release it / make it a netflix special 

same, but ive almost given up on even wishing for these from Gaga anymore. We haven't gotten a concert dvd from her since TMB (unless you take into account the c2c live dvd, which is amazing too), and we havent gotten a professional recording of a tour since artrave (this is excluding festivals and other Engima events she has done). She filmed like two nights of JWT and never released anything of it, so my guess the film was just to archive and use for promo for performances? I dont know. But she just doesn't seem interested in releaseing them tbh.

excuse me no

Original Diva
8 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

This tour is going to ASCEND me regardless ISTG :bradley:

Like B***H I AM SHAKING :nooo:

omg I just thought about what the tour opening could be like OMFG 

See this is my thing. For JWT although i adored the Joanne album, I wasn't really sure of what the tour was gonna serve, considerng all of her performances in that era were usually more stripped back, but then I was incredibly surprised and amazed by the show she put on.

For TCB, I already have really really high expectations and hopes for a multitude of reasons, but now I am in fear of disappointment. I suppose time will tell.

excuse me no

QueenChromatix

Gaga's highest budget tour ever with 15 concerts only? nah. They don't give a cr@p on Chromatica

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Lextyr97

Y’all are setting yourselves up for disappointment. She’s gonna have a stage with a spotlight and that’s it

Ziggy
19 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

If that was the case, shouldn’t enigma have been next level? :haroon:

9-AA12-E22-1-F47-4347-B6-C4-1-B447-D2-D0

Lmaoooooo that said, the show does have expensive sets it just...wasnt spent all that well :laughga:

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Original Diva said:

same, but ive almost given up on even wishing for these from Gaga anymore. We haven't gotten a concert dvd from her since TMB (unless you take into account the c2c live dvd, which is amazing too), and we havent gotten a professional recording of a tour since artrave (this is excluding festivals and other Engima events she has done). She filmed like two nights of JWT and never released anything of it, so my guess the film was just to archive and use for promo for performances? I dont know. But she just doesn't seem interested in releaseing them tbh.

I could see her releasing this though since it’s SO limited in its run.

Archived