💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CBT will be her highest budget tour ever

Dojo

Featured Posts

Dojo
30 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Well, given those GA Pit prices, it better be lol.

it will :glamourpuss:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher
22 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Very possible. It’s a small tour but they’ll probably make around $70M. Someone should call T-Mobile Park in Seattle and Marlins Park in Miami and say another venue (SF for Seattle and Atlanta for Miami) told them to contact them because dates would be announced there. See if you can trick them into leaking some info. :ladyhaha:

I think it will be closer to $90-100m.

Spice Girls did $78.2m with their 2019 tour which was only 13 dates and the tickets were significantly cheaper than Gaga’s.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, androiduser said:

how would that be make sense? Stadiums can hold up to 70.000 people

Idk this is what Google said:

" If you're watching a college basketball game in person, chances are you're in an arena — a building specially designed for sporting events and large-scale rock concerts. There's not much difference between an arena and a stadium, although an arena is enclosed and a stadium sometimes has an open roof."

Another site:

"In common usage today the difference between stadium and arena is negligible."

So that's why I'm asking lol

Sarah H
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Idk this is what Google said:

" If you're watching a college basketball game in person, chances are you're in an arena — a building specially designed for sporting events and large-scale rock concerts. There's not much difference between an arena and a stadium, although an arena is enclosed and a stadium sometimes has an open roof."

Another site:

"In common usage today the difference between stadium and arena is negligible."

So that's why I'm asking lol

Stadiums hold way more people. 

Take Wembley Arena for example, it holds about 12,500 but the stadium holds 90,000 

26 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I thought arenas hold more seats than stadiums? Like...aren't her previous tours bigger scale than this one??

Scotiabank Arena can hold 19,800 seats

Rogers Centre can hold 50,000 seats

Both are in Toronto. I hope this answer your question. 

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I think it will be closer to $90-100m.

Spice Girls did $78.2m with their 2019 tour which was only 13 dates and the tickets were significantly cheaper than Gaga’s.

Spice Girls had much larger venues With the exception of like, one so any price differences probably even out.

Glamourpuss
50 minutes ago, dojo said:

a dude told her when she was getting ready for the superbowl on 5F2, i thought it was not realistic but here we are

20220311-172535.gif

I think that was Bobby. When they were in the car and she found out she was performing at the Superbowl and he said something like "you'll be performing at stadiums from now on" and her face lit up as though that's what she wanted. 

Dojo
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think that was Bobby. When they were in the car and she found out she was performing at the Superbowl and he said something like "you'll be performing at stadiums from now on" and her face lit up as though that's what she wanted. 

that's weird because i feel like she could've performed in stadiums since like the BTW era at least 

LateToCult
50 minutes ago, dojo said:

2notthisgaib3.jpg

sis again, we still recovering from that gift of a thread you gave us not long ago

Not y’all still being mad about that thread. Y’all done called me every name in the book already. Get over it. :ladyhaha:

Dojo
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Not y’all still being mad about that thread. Y’all done called me every name in the book already. Get over it. :ladyhaha:

it's a compliment since it was truly iconic sis! 

Suspiria

It probably will be a more expensive stage just because it'll be a big outdoors one.

But idk I'm never really impressed by stadium stages, they're often just masses of steel structure with screens, that could belong to any artist or any tour. Arena stages are usually a bit more theatrical and 'designed'.

But I hope Gaga proves me wrong!

Dojo
13 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

It probably will be a more expensive stage just because it'll be a big outdoors one.

But idk I'm never really impressed by stadium stages, they're often just masses of steel structure with screens, that could belong to any artist or any tour. Arena stages are usually a bit more theatrical and 'designed'.

But I hope Gaga proves me wrong!

well REPUTATION STADIUM SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR was both teatrical, designed and still massive and impressive

you can have the best of both worlds if you really commit and willing to sacrifice some profit in order to deliver a good show 

Starmie25

Aside from a few costumes/wigs, Enigma actually looked dope. Y'all do too much on that show. 

The giant robot alone >

Dojo
18 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Aside from a few costumes/wigs, Enigma actually looked dope. Y'all do too much on that show. 

The giant robot alone >

was it an actual robot? or a dancer moving it like a big puppet

skaxboy

I expect the stage to have some of the Dawn of Chromatica goo but it’ll be blow up vinyl material. 

I can almost guarantee light up drones. A thousand of them for 1000 Doves. I went to Bieber last week and they looked cool in an arena but will look amazing in a stadium. 

At the 1:30 mark where the drones circle him. I imagine this as after a costume change  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2HcMioNO0A

Archived