Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Chromatica Ball: I'm Broke Now But I'm Going!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, JorgeX said:

Money comes and goes people, this is our only chance to see Chromatica live :trollga:

And with mustaches comes wisdom, King :lolly:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPug
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

So those seats on the floor, I'm pretty sure those are the ones I have, like back left corner. So does that mean we can leave our seats and stand behind the monster pit???

You could but there will be guards who will tell you to go back to your seat 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, MonsterPug said:

You could but there will be guards who will tell you to go back to your seat 

Ooo good I can't wait :hor:

tinder flirting GIF by Rihanna

MonsterPug
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ooo good I can't wait :hor:

tinder flirting GIF by Rihanna

Sending you good vibes so you can stand next to the pit 

DontCallMeAlice
14 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I DID IT!!! :sharon: My wallet will hate me forever but I did it!!!! I got 2 Tix for TCB in Atlanta! FLRB7 (Floor) Row 11 for $230 each! I have no idea if these are good vantage points though because the stage will be diagonal to our right, and I've only been in the Monster Pit at Gaga shows :whitney: but those this time around were $480 before any fees. 

I can't believe I'm going and I hope I don't have a medical emergency bc I have no way to pay for it :samanthac: but I think it'll be worth it! Anyone know about these floor seats and what the view is like?

Screenshot-20220311-025343.png

When I bought my tickets back in 2020 I told to myself "Being broke is temporary. You can experience the Chromatica Ball once in a lifetime." then bought tickets for Toronto & New York :vegas: 

Padam.

Lextyr97

Girl let’s celebrate I got mine too. I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to 😩 CONGRATSSS

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Girl let’s celebrate I got mine too. I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to 😩 CONGRATSSS

Me neither and I really can't afford it but #GagaFanProbs

Healed My Heart

I'm so happy for you! And I also hope you don't experience a medical emergency :vegas:

Wish I could go :bradley: San Fran / LA are my closest shows, but would require flight and hotel, and unfortunately a full on trip is not in the cards for me right now.

She/her 💗💜💙

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I'm so happy for you! And I also hope you don't experience a medical emergency :vegas:

Wish I could go :bradley: San Fran / LA are my closest shows, but would require flight and hotel, and unfortunately a full on trip is not in the cards for me right now.

There's more people who can't go than can (if that makes any sense) so you're in good company! Let's hope they FINALLY do a recording of this tour and air it. Otherwise, I'm sure you. An go next time!

Healed My Heart
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

There's more people who can't go than can (if that makes any sense) so you're in good company! Let's hope they FINALLY do a recording of this tour and air it. Otherwise, I'm sure you. An go next time!

Omg if they actually recorded and distributed it...

Dance Party Dancing GIF

She/her 💗💜💙

StressedOut

Literally hurt my pockets so bad, but not experiencing Chromatica would hurt worse :messga:

AshIey
On 3/11/2022 at 3:54 AM, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm only about 100 less than you and I'm still kinda butthurt bc I paid WAYYY less to see her both times before and I was in the Monster Pit like 20ft away from ha :bradley:

I'm worried that my seats won't give a good view bc they are on the floor. Where are your seats?

I remember paying like $85 for GA during the Monster Ball. :fatcat:

I think concert ticket prices in general have gone way up. I was looking to buy The Weeknd and Olivia Rodrigo tickets and they’re around the same price. I’m too poor for this. :fatcat:

Archived