Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Chromatica Ball: I'm Broke Now But I'm Going!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do people actual sit down? 

I’m so jelly of the price for your seats! The price for the Dallas show for floor seats rn is like $600 for a single ticket! :nooo:

If you use the presale code "SHOWTIME" it unlocks the LiveNation seats. The $180 seats were hard to find but I did something and they came up in a list after some scrolling. 

Also, i know this may be annoying to the people behind me but if I can't see because of a tall person in front of me I'm definitely standing in my seat...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do people actual sit down? I was thinking of a seat as well to be safe since it’s my first official concert and I’m hoping for a good view.

Never been to a concert this big before but I don't think anybody will sit, right?

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Do people actual sit down? I was thinking of a seat as well to be safe since it’s my first official concert and I’m hoping for a good view.

I’m so jelly of the price for your seats! The price for the Dallas show for floor seats rn is like $600 for a single ticket! :nooo:

Screenshot-20220311-161903.png

For the TX show I just found these for $230 (274 after fees) and it's similar to the ones I found. It doesn't say FLR(Floor) which is weird but it's literally the same distance from the stage as my seats. So maybe your date has elevated seats closer to the stage?

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Never been to a concert this big before but I don't think anybody will sit, right?

Not when the good sis says "Com' on!" And "Put your f*cking hands up!" Every 5 sec :vegas:

TheOriginalOne
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Screenshot-20220311-161903.png

For the TX show I just found these for $230 (274 after fees) and it's similar to the ones I found. It doesn't say FLR(Floor) which is weird but it's literally the same distance from the stage as my seats. So maybe your date has elevated seats closer to the stage?

I’m trying to purchase the tickets but every time I do it says “another fan beat you” but if I refresh it says they’re still available! :messga:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’m trying to purchase the tickets but every time I do it says “another fan beat you” but if I refresh it says they’re still available! :messga:

Keep trying sis! I didn't add them to my cart or anything so it should correct itself soon! Lighting my Alejandro candle for you!

Yaaaas Gaga
39 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I think that’s what I’m gonna do, but my social anxiety is so bad that even the thought of going to the concert by myself around other people is freaking me out. And tickets are so expensive that I don’t want to lose so much money if I end up not going. :fatcat:

I have debilitating social anxiety but I told myself I will not let that get in the way of me going to the concert so I'll be going on my own as well. I've booked a front row seat in one of the upper tiers and as long as i'm not sat next to some extraverts that try to make conversation with me then i'll think i'll be alright and have a good time. To be honest, I actually prefer going most places by myself anyway.

TheOriginalOne
12 minutes ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

I have debilitating social anxiety but I told myself I will not let that get in the way of me going to the concert so I'll be going on my own as well. I've booked a front row seat in one of the upper tiers and as long as i'm not sat next to some extraverts that try to make conversation with me then i'll think i'll be alright and have a good time. To be honest, I actually prefer going most places by myself anyway.

That’s what I’m thinking to myself as well. I know that I would be mad at myself afterwards for missing my chance to see Gaga live.

Alfonso
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah maybe the Euro dates had lower ticket prices because they factored in so many people spending 💰 on travel and she hasn't been there in a while/JWT dates for cancelled. Whereas in US we could go to Vegas, but honey that's too expensive for me anyway lol. 

We are just gonna drive the 6 hours to Atlanta and split a hotel. 

It's more about the Ticketmaster mafia, than the preference.. Europe always gets the normal pricing because they don't let them 

MonsterPug
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Thank y’all! :heart: 

Im definitely gonna try to get some tickets when general sale starts for Dallas in a few days. I just wish I had some idea what are good seats and what are not! Like, is a seat on the floor good or is it better to get a seat in the stands so you can at least see everything??? This is so stressful :giveup:

You can get your tickets now! Use code SHOWTIME. I got floor seats for the Dallas show. I’m not that fond of where I’m sitting, specially with that price but I’m excited to go. 

MonsterPug
1 minute ago, MonsterPug said:

You can get your tickets now! Use code SHOWTIME. I got floor seats for the Dallas show. I’m not that fond of where I’m sitting, specially with that price but I’m excited to go. 

hefes the places she’s performing 

OhHenny2020

Slay bitch! Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Queen!

Yas Queen GIF by Kiana Ledé

S-S-Sour Candy

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, MonsterPug said:

hefes the places she’s performing 

So those seats on the floor, I'm pretty sure those are the ones I have, like back left corner. So does that mean we can leave our seats and stand behind the monster pit???

Archived