💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Chromatica Ball: I'm Broke Now But I'm Going!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I DID IT!!! :sharon: My wallet will hate me forever but I did it!!!! I got 2 Tix for TCB in Atlanta! FLRB7 (Floor) Row 11 for $230 each! I have no idea if these are good vantage points though because the stage will be diagonal to our right, and I've only been in the Monster Pit at Gaga shows :whitney: but those this time around were $480 before any fees. 

I can't believe I'm going and I hope I don't have a medical emergency bc I have no way to pay for it :samanthac: but I think it'll be worth it! Anyone know about these floor seats and what the view is like?

Screenshot-20220311-025343.png

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to Chromatica Ball: I'm Broke Now But I'm Going!
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Ohhh congrats! Welcome to the club of being broke from buying TCB tickets :glamourpuss:

I'm broke too now after paying 580€ for 2 tickets :huntyga: I hope it's worth it :selena: but I'm sure it is

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ohhh congrats! Welcome to the club of being broke from buying TCB tickets :glamourpuss:

I'm broke too now after paying 580€ for 2 tickets :huntyga: I hope it's worth it :selena: but I'm sure it is

I'm only about 100 less than you and I'm still kinda butthurt bc I paid WAYYY less to see her both times before and I was in the Monster Pit like 20ft away from ha :bradley:

I'm worried that my seats won't give a good view bc they are on the floor. Where are your seats?

RAMROD

88840091-0-B7-A-4496-9-C31-95-C99375-D2-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm only about 100 less than you and I'm still kinda butthurt bc I paid WAYYY less to see her both times before and I was in the Monster Pit like 20ft away from ha :bradley:

I'm worried that my seats won't give a good view bc they are on the floor. Where are your seats?

well everything gets more expensive and our girl is becomin' richer :ohwell:

Your seats look good! I'm sure they will build small little stages all around the stadium like with Joanne World Tour.

My seats are here (block 24 1st row the first places on the left) I hope the view will be good...gosh I'm so freaking excited :air:

stage.png

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

well everything gets more expensive and our girl is becomin' richer :ohwell:

Your seats look good! I'm sure they will build small little stages all around the stadium like with Joanne World Tour.

My seats are here (block 24 1st row the first places on the left) I hope the view will be good...gosh I'm so freaking excited :air:

stage.png

Ours are pretty similar except you're to the right of the stage and I'm on the left. Granted, you will be elevated and I'm on the floor. I'm sure it will all work out! Can't wait to hear your experience!!!

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ours are pretty similar except you're to the right of the stage and I'm on the left. Granted, you will be elevated and I'm on the floor. I'm sure it will all work out! Can't wait to hear your experience!!!

What do u mean by "you will be elevated"? Do u mean that my seats are more or less the same height as the stage? :zilla:

Yes I can't wait for everyone on here speaking about their experiences in a few months :queenga:

BlingNotTheMusic
11 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

What do u mean by "you will be elevated"? Do u mean that my seats are more or less the same height as the stage? :zilla:

Yes I can't wait for everyone on here speaking about their experiences in a few months :queenga:

Yeah like it appears your seats are in the stands off the ground, whereas I'm on the floor behind the monster pit. 

Yaaaas Gaga

I'm going to the London show towards the end of July. It certainly wasn't cheap by the time I factored in my hotel and train ticket as well, but I just know that it's going to be well worth it. Chromatica was made for a stadium tour and the crowd energy is going to be insane.

NATAH

traitor :neyde:

thanks for leavin me to be poor and alone :neyde:

lemme spend my final pennies on a tent so i can listen and dance from outside chile :neyde:

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Yaaaas Gaga said:

I'm going to the London show towards the end of July. It certainly wasn't cheap by the time I factored in my hotel and train ticket as well, but I just know that it's going to be well worth it. Chromatica was made for a stadium tour and the crowd energy is going to be insane.

Yeah maybe the Euro dates had lower ticket prices because they factored in so many people spending 💰 on travel and she hasn't been there in a while/JWT dates for cancelled. Whereas in US we could go to Vegas, but honey that's too expensive for me anyway lol. 

We are just gonna drive the 6 hours to Atlanta and split a hotel. 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, NATAH said:

traitor :neyde:

thanks for leavin me to be poor and alone :neyde:

lemme spend my final pennies on a tent so i can listen and dance from outside chile :neyde:

Come to Memphis or ATL and I'll put you in my backpack King 👑

BlingNotTheMusic

**Can anyone speak to the experience of floor tickets at a Gaga concert (not the pit) because I have no idea***

Dojo

those look like very good seats! :bradley:

you will have the time of your life as you should icon! 

Living Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

TheOriginalOne

I have to wait until the general sale to buy my tickets but now I’m also having second thoughts about going because I don’t really have any friends I can take and I’m worried about going out to a different city all by myself. :S

Archived