💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Chromatica Ball: I'm Broke Now But I'm Going!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah maybe the Euro dates had lower ticket prices because they factored in so many people spending 💰 on travel and she hasn't been there in a while/JWT dates for cancelled. Whereas in US we could go to Vegas, but honey that's too expensive for me anyway lol. 

We are just gonna drive the 6 hours to Atlanta and split a hotel. 

I was scheduled to got to the JWT in London and it ended up getting cancelled twice which was a bummer. Once she announced Enigma I jumped on the tickets even though it meant forking out on travelling from the UK to Vegas for a week. I'm just relieved I'll get the chance to see her live again, but in a stadium environment this time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I have to wait until the general sale to buy my tickets but now I’m also having second thoughts about going because I don’t really have any friends I can take and I’m worried about going out to a different city all by myself. :S

You could plan a family trip to that city, where you can go one night to a Lady Gaga concert :ohwell:

TheOriginalOne
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

You could plan a family trip to that city, where you can go one night to a Lady Gaga concert :ohwell:

I think that’s what I’m gonna do, but my social anxiety is so bad that even the thought of going to the concert by myself around other people is freaking me out. And tickets are so expensive that I don’t want to lose so much money if I end up not going. :fatcat:

COOOK

I think that’s what I’m gonna do, but my social anxiety is so bad that even the thought of going to the concert by myself around other people is freaking me out. And tickets are so expensive that I don’t want to lose so much money if I end up not going. :fatcat:

If it's any consolation, I'm going by myself. And check out the threads around here, we're not alone :ally:

BlingNotTheMusic

I hear you sis. People on here have commented saying they had so much fun and met people when they went by themselves. The entire time I would feel self conscious and lonely lol. It's like going to a restaurant by yourself.

BlingNotTheMusic

If it's any consolation, I'm going by myself. And check out the threads around here, we're not alone :ally:

I expect a personal DM with a pic of you in your Chromatica Ball outfit :samanthac:

COOOK
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I expect a personal DM with a pic of you in your Chromatica Ball outfit :samanthac:

I'm still considering my options...

Em-E266-WMAAFd-Et.png

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm still considering my options...

Em-E266-WMAAFd-Et.png

Is that you?!

COOOK

Is that you?!

Source:

Em_E266WMAAFdEt.jpg

Um... look what I found when searching for this pic:

meheheee.png

TheOriginalOne
5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I hear you sis. People on here have commented saying they had so much fun and met people when they went by themselves. The entire time I would feel self conscious and lonely lol. It's like going to a restaurant by yourself.

6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Thank y’all! :heart: 

Im definitely gonna try to get some tickets when general sale starts for Dallas in a few days. I just wish I had some idea what are good seats and what are not! Like, is a seat on the floor good or is it better to get a seat in the stands so you can at least see everything??? This is so stressful :giveup:

COOOK
Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

Thank y’all! :heart: 

Im definitely gonna try to get some tickets when general sale starts for Dallas in a few days. I just wish I had some idea what are good seats and what are not! Like, is a seat on the floor good or is it better to get a seat in the stands so you can at least see everything??? This is so stressful :giveup:

I chose a seat to avoid the anxiety of waiting hours in line and fighting to be as close as possible to the stage. Plus I'm tall so I get uncomfortable knowing that I could potentially be blocking some LM's experience (something that may also happen in the stands but not that much I guess)

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

is a seat on the floor good or is it better to get a seat in the stands so you can at least see everything???

My dilemma exactly! I have floor seats and I've only ever seen Gaga from the monster pit which is the best view imo. So we are behind the pit and other floor seats, and have no idea if we will see the show well.

But I wasn't going to spend more than $250 on a ticket (for reference, I spent $250 on each VIP Early Entry Monster Pit ticket for JWT...) And these were the best seats with the LiveNation presale. 

The irony is after my purchase, I checked again and there were THREE seats the same price like 8 rows AHEAD of me...

TheOriginalOne
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I chose a seat to avoid the anxiety of waiting hours in line and fighting to be as close as possible to the stage. Plus I'm tall so I get uncomfortable knowing that I could potentially be blocking some LM's experience (something that may also happen in the stands but not that much I guess)

Do people actual sit down? I was thinking of a seat as well to be safe since it’s my first official concert and I’m hoping for a good view.

My dilemma exactly! I have floor seats and I've only ever seen Gaga from the monster pit which is the best view imo. So we are behind the pit and other floor seats, and have no idea if we will see the show well.

But I wasn't going to spend more than $250 on a ticket (for reference, I spent $250 on each VIP Early Entry Monster Pit ticket for JWT...) And these were the best seats with the LiveNation presale. 

The irony is after my purchase, I checked again and there were THREE seats the same price like 8 rows AHEAD of me...

I’m so jelly of the price for your seats! The price for the Dallas show for floor seats rn is like $600 for a single ticket! :nooo:

Archived