About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Featured Posts

BadKid87

Has anyone that has a VIP package gotten an email with instructions yet? I have the Little Monsters GA Pit package but haven’t gotten anything with instructions. Thanks!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Music

• Replay32886

• Jordanjm

• mr.peter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is the official thread for all those attending Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball show August 15th, 2022 at Wrigley Field  https://www.mlb.com/cubs/tickets/concerts/ladygaga?partnerID=redirec

1 week Monsters! 

Jordanjm
1 hour ago, BadKid87 said:

Has anyone that has a VIP package gotten an email with instructions yet? I have the Little Monsters GA Pit package but haven’t gotten anything with instructions. Thanks!

I just got instructions in the mail but there wasn't anything about the VIP package though :/ Just what areas to line up for all GA

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

I just got instructions in the mail but there wasn't anything about the VIP package though :/ Just what areas to line up for all GA

What did the email say?

Jordanjm
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

What did the email say?

Here is the GA section from the email. Lmk if you want more

General Admission Tickets

Attendees with General Admission tickets should enter through the Budweiser Bleacher Gate, located at the corner of Waveland and Sheffield avenues, to scan their ticket and receive a wristband. Those with General Admission tickets must retain both their ticket and wristband throughout the evening to ensure field access. Please note fans with General Admission tickets may line up on the north side of Waveland Avenue from the corner of Waveland and Sheffield avenues toward the east for entry beginning at 10 a.m. CT on the day of the show.

• Like 1