💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

DawnofChromatica

I had such a good time y'all. I met some amazing monsters in EE line and I was so close to her it felt unreal. It went so fast but I'm still on a serotonin rush. It was so memorable and amazing I've seen her times before and it's always something to cherish. I miss her so much :messga:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

DawnofChromatica

I cried when she did Born This Way and when she talks to the crowd just reminds me why I love her still 

• Love 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I finally got home to Salt Lake City. Last night was such a blast! I am so incredibly hung over lol I was out until 4 AM dancing with everyone after the show. I accidentally left my Free Woman shirt inside Roscoes, but I don’t even care, because I had so much fun! Can’t wait to see her in LA :pawsup:

My tickets were terrible, in the very back and to the side, but it was still SO much fun! 

Edited by HeavyMetal Halcyon
  • Love 1

Demoncore
On 8/16/2022 at 9:32 AM, My Name Is Alice said:

What was everyone's favorite performance of the night?? For me Born This Way, Monster, and Enigma were highlights!

Alice, Replay, ARUTW, and 1000 Doves straight up had me sobbing it was incredible. I also really enjoyed Free Woman and Enigma!! She sounded amazing 

• Love 1

Samdancemonster

Am I crazy or were there no catwalks in Chicago? I had field seats and couldn’t see everything, but it looked flat from where I was. 

ps. AMAAAAZING show! Top 3 of the 7 I’ve seen in my opinion, behind only TMB. â€ïžđŸ–€ I’m still excited 4 days later. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

This show was EVERYTHING! I loved it from start to finish. My only other Gaga live show has been Jazz and Piano, which blew me away (don't shoot me, I'm an OG monster, I swear).

Gaga was ON during this show and I was so impressed by her energy. She seems so truly happy with life right now and I almost cried thinking about how much she has been through and how she still manages to make these shows about US! ❀  I loved all the costumes and the set list, to me, was perfect. Although, I wouldn't have missed Sour Candy. I'd prefer she swap that one with Plastic Doll. 

I had amazing seats on the field in section M, which were only $300 back in 2020. Glad I hung onto those!  But Gaga is so tiny I could barely see her when she was onstage. The stage could have been higher IMO. We had a fantastic view of the piano stage, which was immediately ruined by people standing on their seats. I'm too old to do something that dangerous, so I just watched her on the screens. Fair warning to people on the floor seats.

I'm still watching all my videos and more from You Tube to relive that night. It was so utterly spectacular. 

So excited that I get to go to the Dodger Stadium show as well. I had to fly out to Chicago (luckily I have a friend there), but LA area is my home, so this show will be much easier to get to. 3 more weeks!

Oh, and could the weather have been any more perfect? 

• Love 2

Replay32886
1 hour ago, NT78 said:

This show was EVERYTHING! I loved it from start to finish. My only other Gaga live show has been Jazz and Piano, which blew me away (don't shoot me, I'm an OG monster, I swear).

Gaga was ON during this show and I was so impressed by her energy. She seems so truly happy with life right now and I almost cried thinking about how much she has been through and how she still manages to make these shows about US! ❀  I loved all the costumes and the set list, to me, was perfect. Although, I wouldn't have missed Sour Candy. I'd prefer she swap that one with Plastic Doll. 

I had amazing seats on the field in section M, which were only $300 back in 2020. Glad I hung onto those!  But Gaga is so tiny I could barely see her when she was onstage. The stage could have been higher IMO. We had a fantastic view of the piano stage, which was immediately ruined by people standing on their seats. I'm too old to do something that dangerous, so I just watched her on the screens. Fair warning to people on the floor seats.

I'm still watching all my videos and more from You Tube to relive that night. It was so utterly spectacular. 

So excited that I get to go to the Dodger Stadium show as well. I had to fly out to Chicago (luckily I have a friend there), but LA area is my home, so this show will be much easier to get to. 3 more weeks!

Oh, and could the weather have been any more perfect? 

It was the perfect temp!! The forecast had thunderstorms and there wasn’t one in sight! Cool temp and a few clouds in the sky! Loved it

• Like 1

Pop Music
11 hours ago, NT78 said:

I was in the same section (Field M)! Row 6! 

we had a great view of gaga on the main stage (however I am tall) but yes the B-Stage had a good view until everyone started standing on their seats and there was no way in hell I was gonna do that

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Pop Music said:

I was in the same section (Field M)! Row 6! 

we had a great view of gaga on the main stage (however I am tall) but yes the B-Stage had a good view until everyone started standing on their seats and there was no way in hell I was gonna do that

We were in row 16 on the aisle closest to the stage (seats 1-4). I am also short (5'3") so I was glad to have that aisle seat! I was only able to see her on stage through people's heads. The friends with me are all tall so they let me have the aisle. 

At Dodger Stadium I have front row in the first section of seats right off the field, right at first base. Should be a better view of the piano stage from there with no one standing in front of me! 

IndyMelissa
On 8/18/2022 at 9:35 PM, Samdancemonster said:

Am I crazy or were there no catwalks in Chicago? I had field seats and couldn’t see everything, but it looked flat from where I was. 

ps. AMAAAAZING show! Top 3 of the 7 I’ve seen in my opinion, behind only TMB. â€ïžđŸ–€ I’m still excited 4 days later. 

Same!! I was in the 11th row center behind the pit and I swear I didnt see her walk out onto any catwalks and when we left (we waited a bit to hang out) I didnt see any either! Maybe they were really short compared to what they show on the ticket map, My husband swears they had them though so IDK!!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE