💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Doesn't appear to be anyone streaming tonight. Just those stupid bots on Twitter. 

It hasn’t started yet apparently. Or is about to start

• Like 2

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

It hasn’t started yet apparently. Or is about to start

I forgot about the time difference! So duh that makes sense. It’ll probably be 30ish minutes before she starts, if it’s like the other shows. 

she/her/hers

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I forgot about the time difference! So duh that makes sense. It’ll probably be 30ish minutes before she starts, if it’s like the other shows. 

Oh I didn't know there was a time difference haha I was wondering why no pics yet

• Like 1

SharkmanthaC
11 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Oh I didn't know there was a time difference haha I was wondering why no pics yet

Yeah Chicago is central standard time. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
13 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah Chicago is central standard time. 

OMG I forgot! Here I was thinking it was EST and 3 hours ahead of the West Coast:cryga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tylertremallose
13 hours ago, Gagaism said:

This is horrible and very selfish. 
I was really scared about it in New Jersey show and they even tried it a day before but we kept tagging MetLife so they cut it out. 

I agree. I don’t understand why they don’t get it’s very selfish and unethical of them to do this. 

SharkmanthaC

These tweets of people just enjoying the show outside the stadium is funny to me for some reason. 

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1

Tangerine
12 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

These tweets of people just enjoying the show outside the stadium is funny to me for some reason. 

I know! The people with their cute dogs and their camp chairs are great. Looks fun.

• Love 1

jimmytimestep

y'all

the show was unreal

I've seen every gaga tour from the fame ball up until now (excepting the BTW ball, she cancelled the day I was supposed to attend) and this was far and above the best show she's ever given

wow wow wow wow

me right now: 

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

CoolTrainerTerry

Oh my gosh that was incredible. I had a great view where I was in the pit (would have been better without all the phones, but c'est la vie) and had an absolute blast. I am dog tired, my feet and legs hurt, my back is killing me, and I'm pretty sure I have a sunburn, but it was totally worth it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

GagasEnigma4
43 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Oh my gosh that was incredible. I had a great view where I was in the pit (would have been better without all the phones, but c'est la vie) and had an absolute blast. I am dog tired, my feet and legs hurt, my back is killing me, and I'm pretty sure I have a sunburn, but it was totally worth it. 

Glad you had fun! Where in the pit were you? I hate when everyone constantly has their phones out ugh

What a show! I’m so happy this is the show I could take my boyfriend for his first experience! It has been over 11 years since I have been in the pit and I missed it so much 😭 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1