💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

Horrible for people who were given different information about when lines start up though. That's the only thing. LiveNation should just announce and setup an actual line.

CoolTrainerTerry
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm sorry but I believe zero of this. I don't know why it bothers me 'cause I already went to the show, but it pisses me off that people do this and say "oh Wrigley let us do this and so does Livenation". Bullshit. People complained to Emma (the woman from LiveNation who you might've seen on the videos) and she said (and I heard it myself) "I'm sorry guys but I have nothing to do with the camping and the lines you do" so I believe none of what they say.

Oh no, I totally agree with you. It aggravates me that people can't just follow a simple rule. Like, they look at that and think, "That doesn't apply to me lol" Just because they want to be able to say that they were first. 

I'm still planning on getting there about 2 tomorrow, maybe a little earlier. Not quite decided yet. 

• Love 1

YourWhiskyMouth

Has anyone with “Field Standing GA” tickets not received anything yet? All I’ve received was a confirmation email when I ordered in 2020 but no tickets or anything

The email from 2020 says  “Delivery Method - Will Call” but I have no instructions beyond that. Please help I’m getting really nervous my tickets were lost somehow and the ticket office is closed.

Edited by YourWhiskyMouth

Roronoa Zoro
15 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Has anyone with “Field Standing GA” tickets not received anything yet? All I’ve received was a confirmation email when I ordered in 2020 but no tickets or anything

The email from 2020 says  “Delivery Method - Will Call” but I have no instructions beyond that. Please help I’m getting really nervous my tickets were lost somehow and the ticket office is closed.

Get MLB Ballpark app. It will ask for some information to show the tickets, even if they are WillCall, but be aware that you need to pick up them at Box Office tomorrow. 

YourWhiskyMouth
31 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Get MLB Ballpark app. It will ask for some information to show the tickets, even if they are WillCall, but be aware that you need to pick up them at Box Office tomorrow. 

Still not showing up in the app despite using the email that I received my confirmation email on. Was there an email recently? 

The last communication I got regarding tickets was on June 26, 2020 saying the show was rescheduled to 2021 :toofunny:

Edited by YourWhiskyMouth

SharkmanthaC
5 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

So I tweeted them about that and their response was that they had staff from Wrigley and Livenation come by and check on them so it's fine cause they do this at all the shows. 

Those wristbands don't mean crap when you get to the gate. Livenation and Wrigley aren't going to honor those. Just fans wanting to act like since they got there today they should be first and created a system for people to make them think that they should be first.

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AshIey
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

'cause since they're not in Wrigley Field they feel like they can do whatever they want. Sad thing is people will follow so they'll get away with it.

So if they’re not on the property and in a random parking lot, what if someone shows up to Wrigley Field at 8am, technically they would be able to “cut” that group. :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Replay32886

Lol this is why I just get seat tickets now. I’m over the drama of GA tickets.

See y’all tomorrow! I’m going to wake up early, get some coffee and blast Chromatica all day until the concert :pawsup:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, AshIey said:

So if they’re not on the property and in a random parking lot, what if someone shows up to Wrigley Field at 8am, technically they would be able to “cut” that group. :laughga:

They'll probably will go earlier than 8AM to Wrigley and say they already had a line and that's it. Just because people will queue where they are. Im sure if no one paid attention to these unofficial queues they'll stop happening.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

AshIey
50 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

They'll probably will go earlier than 8AM to Wrigley and say they already had a line and that's it. Just because people will queue where they are. Im sure if no one paid attention to these unofficial queues they'll stop happening.

True! I’m just like what’s stopping another group of fans getting there at the same time with other wristbands lol. Just sounds like a huge mess.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
59 minutes ago, AshIey said:

True! I’m just like what’s stopping another group of fans getting there at the same time with other wristbands lol. Just sounds like a huge mess.

Thats what I am saying. I am so stressed about my LA show..can anyone from experience say what would happen if 2 different lines were started at same time? Who gets first? Since they are unofficial lines…its my first GA show and I got EE VIP to not have to stress so much but now its all a mess:/

I want to arrive early AM. But lets say lining up isnt allowed until 10am..and I get there at 6am to join the unofficial line. What if the stadium doesnt honor it? I heard that happened during JWT and made those people go to the back of the line?

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2

Someone on Twitter made a good point that where a lot of the drama with the camping stems from is the fact that LiveNation/Ticketmaster pretty much sold more early entry tickets than regular GA tickets, so it made the early entry part pointless

• Like 1