💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Replay32886

Do we still have to show proof of vaccination or is that requirement not applicable anymore? I just need to know if I need to bring my vax card

• Like 1

Pop Music

OUR SHOW IS TOMMORROW! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 3

Monster Michael

IM SO EXCITED!!! I have a limo service taking me to my hotel!!! I don’t want to deal with parking. I’m in section 226 row 13 I’m hoping it’s a good seat ❤️

• YAAAS 1

LuckyCharm
14 hours ago, Replay32886 said:

Do we still have to show proof of vaccination or is that requirement not applicable anymore? I just need to know if I need to bring my vax card

I’m not sure. If you have an iPhone(maybe android too) you can add it to your wallet. I did just in case. 

DawnofChromatica
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not this again :air:

Why does the VIP email say "Please note that you will be allowed to line from 8:00am on show day.  The venue do not allow camping or lining up overnight." :triggered:

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, DawnofChromatica said:

Why does the VIP email say "Please note that you will be allowed to line from 8:00am on show day.  The venue do not allow camping or lining up overnight." :triggered:

'cause since they're not in Wrigley Field they feel like they can do whatever they want. Sad thing is people will follow so they'll get away with it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Sad 1

CoolTrainerTerry

No. Nope. Not a chance. I'm not doing that again. Honestly, it's people like this that annoy me. There is a SET TIME to start lining up for a reason, it's not that hard. 

Lextyr97

Can someone please get me a picture from section J? That’s around where section A7 is for Fenway and I’m praying it’s not a bad view

CoolTrainerTerry
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Can someone please get me a picture from section J? That’s around where section A7 is for Fenway and I’m praying it’s not a bad view

You can try this website. It won't have the exact seat, but you may be able to find something close. https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Wrigley+field/sections/

• Thanks 1

CoolTrainerTerry
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

'cause since they're not in Wrigley Field they feel like they can do whatever they want. Sad thing is people will follow so they'll get away with it.

So I tweeted them about that and their response was that they had staff from Wrigley and Livenation come by and check on them so it's fine cause they do this at all the shows. 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

So I tweeted them about that and their response was that they had staff from Wrigley and Livenation come by and check on them so it's fine cause they do this at all the shows. 

I'm sorry but I believe zero of this. I don't know why it bothers me 'cause I already went to the show, but it pisses me off that people do this and say "oh Wrigley let us do this and so does Livenation". Bullshit. People complained to Emma (the woman from LiveNation who you might've seen on the videos) and she said (and I heard it myself) "I'm sorry guys but I have nothing to do with the camping and the lines you do" so I believe none of what they say.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.