💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Has anyone that has a VIP package gotten an email with instructions yet? I have the Little Monsters GA Pit package but haven’t gotten anything with instructions. Thanks!

1 hour ago, BadKid87 said:

Has anyone that has a VIP package gotten an email with instructions yet? I have the Little Monsters GA Pit package but haven’t gotten anything with instructions. Thanks!

I just got instructions in the mail but there wasn't anything about the VIP package though :/ Just what areas to line up for all GA

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

I just got instructions in the mail but there wasn't anything about the VIP package though :/ Just what areas to line up for all GA

What did the email say?

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

What did the email say?

Here is the GA section from the email. Lmk if you want more

General Admission Tickets

Attendees with General Admission tickets should enter through the Budweiser Bleacher Gate, located at the corner of Waveland and Sheffield avenues, to scan their ticket and receive a wristband. Those with General Admission tickets must retain both their ticket and wristband throughout the evening to ensure field access. Please note fans with General Admission tickets may line up on the north side of Waveland Avenue from the corner of Waveland and Sheffield avenues toward the east for entry beginning at 10 a.m. CT on the day of the show.

• Like 1

For anyone with Little Monster GA tickets, I emailed VIP Nation to ask when they would be sending the details over. There response below:

“We are still waiting on some final details from the venue regarding our check-in for this show. Don’t worry- we didn’t forget you! We hope to be sending these itineraries to our guests shortly.”

• Like 1

Replay32886
On 8/11/2022 at 10:10 PM, mr.peter said:

prob same as beers... I'm guessing  $9-$15

One time I plaid $80 for 2 margaritas at a Cher concert in Vegas :duck: never again

:ladyhaha: When I went to Kacey Musgraves in St Paul one white claw was $18, I was like… girl you gotta be joking

• Shook 1

Lilmonster123

Can anyone tell Me how the GA Little Monster Pit Package works? I just got a ticket. Looks like doors open at 6 and the show starts at 8:30?

does this mean I can go in before 6? But also there is no way I can wait for 2.5 hours and not have to pee lol

Lilmonster123
On 8/12/2022 at 9:53 AM, jujujuli said:

Still available! DM me

On 8/12/2022 at 9:53 AM, jujujuli said:

Still available! DM me

I can’t DM you for some reason. can you DM me? 

CoolTrainerTerry

I went ahead and emailed VIP Nation and the email didn't send because:

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's mailbox is undergoing maintenance and can't accept messages now. Please try resending the message later.

CoolTrainerTerry

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table. Please do not go to will call. Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Monday 15th August 2022

Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago

Public Doors: 6:00pm

Show: 8.30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 3.30pm – 5:20pm 

Location: Please line up at the Red Top Parking Lot on the corner of W Waveland Av and N Clark St

Late comers: 6:00pm - 8:30pm

If you arrive after 5:20pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that you will be allowed to line from 8:00am on show day. The venue do not allow camping or lining up overnight.

All times subject to change without notice.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

If you are 12 yrs. old or younger - you must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket to the show.

If you are 13-15 yrs. old - an adult must sign you in.

If you are 16 yrs. old or over - you may sign in yourself with your photo ID matching your ticket order.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table. Please do not go to will call. Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Monday 15th August 2022

Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago

Public Doors: 6:00pm

Show: 8.30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 3.30pm – 5:20pm 

Location: Please line up at the Red Top Parking Lot on the corner of W Waveland Av and N Clark St

Late comers: 6:00pm - 8:30pm

If you arrive after 5:20pm, you will miss early entry.

Please note that you will be allowed to line from 8:00am on show day. The venue do not allow camping or lining up overnight.

All times subject to change without notice.

You must bring a photo ID matching the name of the attendee listed on your order. If you are not the listed attendee, you must bring a copy of the attendee’s ID.

If you are 12 yrs. old or younger - you must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket to the show.

If you are 13-15 yrs. old - an adult must sign you in.

If you are 16 yrs. old or over - you may sign in yourself with your photo ID matching your ticket order.

Thanks so much for posting this. I still haven’t gotten a vip email