Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge
On 8/6/2022 at 12:13 PM, CoolTrainerTerry said:

I'm so confused now. First question: Does anyone have the barcode showing up on their ticket in the Ballpark app for the GA section? I emailed the stadium and they said the barcode would show up 24 hours before the show, but the seated ticket I have for someone else has had the barcode the entire time.

Also, I thought I had a Pit ticket, and it's listed as FIELDGA with a seat number on the app. I'm just stressed out that now I'm not actually in the pit and of course I can't remember what I ordered because it was forever ago. 

I have a pit ticket and mine is exactly the same! We have to pick up our tickets at will call I believe on the day of. And don't worry I'm also a little stressed about it lol but I'm pretty sure we are good

live and let live

yASSsss

For those who have early GA(Little Monster package)- Is it mandatory to pick up the tickets from the venue? I’m asking because I have the barcode available on the MLB app already :enigma:

Also, will we receive the package merchandise at the venue or they’re going to mail us later? 
———————-

Can’t wait for the show on Monday!!! :pawsup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

FYI- To get the barcode, you just need to forward yourself the tickets. You can do it through the MLB app. Also, make sure you forward them to the same email address as your MLB app account. 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine
  • Shook 1

Pop Music

doors open at 6pm (for non EE Pit Package people) and they state the show starts at 7:30pm which literally can't be true 

at earliest I think the show would start at 8:30pm but I hope for 9pm like usual as it doesn't get real dark in Chicago until after 8:45pm

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Replay32886
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

doors open at 6pm (for non EE Pit Package people) and they state the show starts at 7:30pm which literally can't be true 

at earliest I think the show would start at 8:30pm but I hope for 9pm like usual as it doesn't get real dark in Chicago until after 8:45pm

Yeah it’ll be 9. To pack that many people into the stadium in an hour and a half is impossible

Pop Music
46 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

😔😔😔😔😞

what's wrong? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, Pop Music said:

what's wrong? 

I can’t afford to go….the tickets were too excited for me!  Smh  😢😞

Egypt. W

Alannah
4 hours ago, Pop Music said:

Unfortunately, I think this is true. The series finale of Better Call Saul is the same night as our TCB show, so I really need to yeet my phone at 8 pm to avoid spoilers. I'm such an old woman, I want to be home promptly before midnight, in bed, watching my stories, LOL.

Monster Michael
16 hours ago, Pop Music said:

Ok awesome!!! I’m staying at a hotel near by. last time at JWT I was so paranoid about being late and we were chilling at our seats for a good 90 minutes plus it would be nice to pregame a little bit at the bar outside before hand lol I’m so excited we are in section 226 I can’t wait!!!❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

DawnofChromatica

I'm flying in on Monday and plan to be at the stadium early in the day, will we get our email for the VIP info this weekend as stated in the original purchase email? I got the tickets back in 2020 from MLB. I don't know my way around Chicago so I wanna make sure I go to the right entrance.

38 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

Anyone else have the GA pit package? I’ll probably get there around 2-4 but I’m curious what others are doing. 

Yeah and thinking about how early to arrive too. it looks like the wrigley seating chart is different than the last 2 north america shows in that we just have 1 catwalk vs 2? i guess less to consider in terms of where to stand in the pit…?

these pits actually look quite small 😁 (as best I can tell - I’m looking at pics from the nats park and rogers center shows) so I’m wondering if my plan to arrive mid afternoon might be overkill? 

zebrastripes

: ( You guys have fun, the visuals and interludes look amazing.

Edited by zebrastripes

DawnofChromatica

Hope I get my VIP info e-mail soon like stated when I bought the tickets, getting nervous wanna make sure I go to the right place :saladga: