💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

I'm so confused now. First question: Does anyone have the barcode showing up on their ticket in the Ballpark app for the GA section? I emailed the stadium and they said the barcode would show up 24 hours before the show, but the seated ticket I have for someone else has had the barcode the entire time.

Also, I thought I had a Pit ticket, and it's listed as FIELDGA with a seat number on the app. I'm just stressed out that now I'm not actually in the pit and of course I can't remember what I ordered because it was forever ago. 

• Like 1

Pop Music
1 hour ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

I'm so confused now. First question: Does anyone have the barcode showing up on their ticket in the Ballpark app for the GA section? I emailed the stadium and they said the barcode would show up 24 hours before the show, but the seated ticket I have for someone else has had the barcode the entire time.

Also, I thought I had a Pit ticket, and it's listed as FIELDGA with a seat number on the app. I'm just stressed out that now I'm not actually in the pit and of course I can't remember what I ordered because it was forever ago. 

I have Field seats so I can't help you with the barcode pit issue however i've heard that if it says FIELDGA and a seat number it's just the number of what ticket you bought it terms of stock (I could be wrong but I heard this on Twitter) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music

1 week Monsters! 

• YAAAS 3

Pop Music

also to warn everyone who hasn't been to Wrigley Field and uses Male restrooms the bathrooms there are pretty rough and basically a long urinal alongside a wall and you just find a spot and go 

I luckily didn't have to use the restroom when I went to JWT there but when I went to a cubs game at the age of 9 I was traumatized :messga:

• Shook 1

Replay32886

Do we think the weather will be good? I’ve been looking at forecasts and they seem anywhere from no rain to potential thunderstorms :laughga:

Replay32886

Please manifest good, clear weather for our Chicago date! I’m flying in an would be devastated if there was a thunderstorm :messga:

yASSsss

I’m selling one section H ticket ( Row 21 Seat 11) if anyone is interested. :sis:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Replay32886

Hi Chicago Monsters! Who is ready for Monday night?

Im manifesting clear, cool weather with no severe weather :pawsup: and to have the time of our lives!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Replay32886 said:

Please manifest good, clear weather for our Chicago date! I’m flying in an would be devastated if there was a thunderstorm :messga:

She will just delay the show if that happens. She went on really late in Chicago during JWT because of a storm that rolled through. 

Worst case, we get rained on a bit. The forecast is looking pretty much perfect right now, though. Hope it holds! 

Replay32886
4 minutes ago, NT78 said:

She will just delay the show if that happens. She went on really late in Chicago during JWT because of a storm that rolled through. 

Worst case, we get rained on a bit. The forecast is looking pretty much perfect right now, though. Hope it holds! 

That’s good to know! I’ve been looking at all of my weather apps and it seems like a small chance of thunderstorms but it changes every couple of hours! I know I shouldn’t even be looking this early cause it’s not going to be super accurate… but it’s the only thing on my mind.

Im sure it’ll all be just fine :kiss:

Replay32886

Also, I’m staying at Hotel Lincoln during my stay. How are the trains to Wrigley? I’d probably go on the train on my way there and then Lyft/Uber after I stop by a bar and wait for the crowds to disperse.

Or is there a better way to get there with transportation?

Edited by Replay32886