Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

75 days besties! 

I'm so hype :party:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• 4 weeks later...
Pop Music

Do we have any fan projects for Chicago? 

• 2 weeks later...
My Name Is Alice
33 minutes ago, kittypeach95 said:

Anyone know if there is a certain bag policy?

I was at a baseball game at Wrigley recently, and they did not allow bags. I'm guessing the same policy will apply for concerts.

Pop Music

just a reminder for those attending the Chicago show:

if you are an out of town monster and never been to Wrigley Field before for the Joanne World Tour or a Cubs game I wanted to alert you all that parking is extremely limited and extremely expensive!

I checked the official partner site for the Wrigley Field car parking and it's all random people's parking spots for like $200 for the night

I strongly recommend taking the train (the red line goes right to Wrigley) or an Uber 

if you do want to buy for the event here is the official partner site for Wrigley Field: 

Edited by Pop Music
  • Like 1

Alannah

OMG thank you for the parking reminder. With how much they gentrified Wrigleyville after the Cubs won in 2016, you'd think they'd build a parking facility. I hate Spot Hero but I secured a lot spot with an attendant at a liquor store for $80. I miss living in the city for events like this, driving up from the burbs is going to be such a pain in the a double s. :saladga:

jujujuli

Unfortunately I can't risk exposure from crowds/planes for this show, still too much Covid out there before the wedding.

If anyone wants to use my (1) GA Pit VIP package, I'll send you the ticket for a donation ($475 value, there's additional $66 in processing fees but I'm willing to eat it). However if they end up mailing me the merch later, I can't guarantee I'll remember to get it out to you...

I've done research online about other shows at Wrigley and am finding this:

"You are welcome to transfer your package to a friend or family member. In order for the new guest to check-in and redeem the package, you will need to provide them with a copy of your government issued photo ID and a signed note that gives them permission to pick up the package on your behalf. Physical or digital copies of these items will be accepted. As long as the new guest has these two items in addition to the concert tickets, they will be ale to check-in without any issues.

Please note: we encourage you to block any sensitive information on your ID, just as long as your photo and your name are easily viewable.

Please also be advised that any email correspondence from us will still be sent to you, the original purchaser, so make sure to forward any important details onto the new guest once you receive it. The informational email containing important package details usually goes out about one week prior to the event."

I can't guarantee they won't screw someone over at the gate but I'd be happy to provide you with all the paperwork I can to get you thru?

DM me?

• Shook 1

tyler k
35 minutes ago, jujujuli said:

Unfortunately I can't risk exposure from crowds/planes for this show, still too much Covid out there before the wedding.

If anyone wants to use my (1) GA Pit VIP package, I'll send you the ticket for a donation ($475 value, there's additional $66 in processing fees but I'm willing to eat it). However if they end up mailing me the merch later, I can't guarantee I'll remember to get it out to you...

I've done research online about other shows at Wrigley and am finding this:

"You are welcome to transfer your package to a friend or family member. In order for the new guest to check-in and redeem the package, you will need to provide them with a copy of your government issued photo ID and a signed note that gives them permission to pick up the package on your behalf. Physical or digital copies of these items will be accepted. As long as the new guest has these two items in addition to the concert tickets, they will be ale to check-in without any issues.

Please note: we encourage you to block any sensitive information on your ID, just as long as your photo and your name are easily viewable.

Please also be advised that any email correspondence from us will still be sent to you, the original purchaser, so make sure to forward any important details onto the new guest once you receive it. The informational email containing important package details usually goes out about one week prior to the event."

I can't guarantee they won't screw someone over at the gate but I'd be happy to provide you with all the paperwork I can to get you thru?

DM me?

I DM'd you! :party:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Pop Music

less than two weeks!!!

• Like 1

Pop Music

I wonder why MLB/Wrigley/Ticketmaster websites haven't updated the stage for this show?