💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

RGWrigleyField0815LadyGagaSG800x419-1704

this is the official thread for all those attending Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball show August 15th, 2022 at Wrigley Field 

image.jpg

https://www.mlb.com/cubs/tickets/concerts/ladygaga?partnerID=redirect-chc-ladygaga (show is almost sold out but here are tickets if you still need them) 

Edited by Pop Music
Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • YAAAS 4

• Pop Music changed the title to August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL
  • River pinned this topic
My Name Is Alice

Anyone from Chicago looking to buy a ticket? A friend of mine can no longer make it. Message me for seating and pricing info!

Pop Music

I personally have seats (nice floor seats close to the stage) but regret not getting Little Monster VIP and getting early entry pit, but I guess things happen for a reason and it will probably be just as, if not more enjoyable with seats 

tyler k

I AM SO EXCITEDDD

i just moved here in the middle of Feb and this will be my first BIG BIG concert in the city!! (I'm seeing Rina in April & Omar Apollo in May but still - this will be HUGE) and my first Gaga concert where I'm up close omg I'm gonna get super emotional so if you see me there please give me a hug lmao. Still wish I could've been on the floor for artrave & the monster ball but Chromatica LETS GOO

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Love 1

Pop Music
1 hour ago, tmo13 said:

I'm seeing Rina in April

i'm seeing Rina in April in Chicago as well! 

IndyMelissa
On 3/11/2022 at 8:01 AM, Pop Music said:

I personally have seats (nice floor seats close to the stage) but regret not getting Little Monster VIP and getting early entry pit, but I guess things happen for a reason and it will probably be just as, if not more enjoyable with seats 

same!! I thought about pit tickets as well, but for me im to old and too tired to be standing all that time. Then of course I would need a bathroom break and then have to fight my way back to my spot...ugh its tooo much for me!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Like 1

Alannah

I'm so nervous that I still can't see my tickets on the website, despite getting e-mail updates about the event confirming my tickets transferred. :duck:

Pop Music
Just now, Alannah said:

I'm so nervous that I still can't see my tickets on the website, despite getting e-mail updates about the event confirming my tickets transferred. :duck:

are yours on the MLB app? I know mine took 24 hours after the dates were announced to show up on the app 

if it's been longer than that you might want to give Wrigley a call for faster service and/or an E -Mail 

jujujuli

Wwwwwell I'm getting married in California on August 20th oops

I got an early entry pit ticket way back 2 years ago but they only offered a refund period for 30 days randomly in 2021 last year as far as I know? But not now when the date is actually secured?

I couldn't get a GA ticket in SF this time around unless I wanna spend $1100 on "demand-based pricing".

Anyone have any suggestions?

I think my fiance might murder me if i try to fly to Chicago and back 5 days before my wedding ☠️ 

• 2 weeks later...
Alfonso
On 3/14/2022 at 1:46 PM, jujujuli said:

Wwwwwell I'm getting married in California on August 20th oops

I got an early entry pit ticket way back 2 years ago but they only offered a refund period for 30 days randomly in 2021 last year as far as I know? But not now when the date is actually secured?

I couldn't get a GA ticket in SF this time around unless I wanna spend $1100 on "demand-based pricing".

Anyone have any suggestions?

I think my fiance might murder me if i try to fly to Chicago and back 5 days before my wedding ☠️ 

I think 5 days is enough and you'll be back without a problem; if you have a chance to go, do it :poot:

• 4 weeks later...
HarshBabe

I have a ticket in Sec FIELD M I'm selling! Originally got it in 2020 but last week was able to score a pit ticket :staymad:

Anyone have recommendations for best places to sell?

Or DM if interested :)