💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Glad you had fun! Where in the pit were you? I hate when everyone constantly has their phones out ugh

Right? I tend to take a lot of pictures but I’m 6’3 and try to be very mindful of who is behind me and just hold the camera in front of my face below my eyes so it’s my perspective. Some really tall guy had his raised up so high in front of me, I’ll never understand why. 

• Like 1

ryansamonster

I met Bobby Campbell in the pit! I’m surprised he wasn’t backstage. He said he loved my outfit but he probably says that to anyone that recognizes him :enigma:

• Love 2
  • Shook 2

Pop Music

So sorry I wasn't active her last night but I was enjoying the best concert of my entire life 

her energy was electric, she looked so happy and I was soon close with my field seats

literally cannot put into words how much I wanted this night to go perfect and it didn't disappoint in the slightest

I love gaga more than ever and this show on reaffirmed why I love her and why I have been a stan for 11 years  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Pop Music

So sorry I wasn't active here last night but I was enjoying the best concert of my entire life 

her energy was electric, she looked so happy and I was soon close with my field seats

literally cannot put into words how much I wanted this night to go perfect and it didn't disappoint in the slightest

I love gaga more than ever and this show reaffirmed why I love her and why I have been a stan for 11 years 

Edited by Pop Music
Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 1

ManOnTheMoon

Last night was my 8th Gaga show and I have NEVER seen her so effortlessly happy, energetic, and radiant. I’m tearing up just thinking about why I’ve been a fan since the beginning, and she just keeps getting better. 

• Love 4

Replay32886

Yeah, that was everything. I saw the videos of the show and knew it was going to be great but being there and experiencing it while screaming every lyric was a whole different experience.

She was so “on.” Idk how to explain it but she truly is a legend.

• Love 1

Monster Michael

I’m so hungover and me feet and voice hurts lol but omg that was just amazing!!! She killed it last night every song it was earth shattering I was in section 226 and everyone around me was going nuts she rocked the stadium! So proud to be a fan of hers no one does it like Gaga period. Love her so much and love u all SO much so glad everyone had fun!!!❤️❤️❤️:kiss::kara::pawsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My Name Is Alice

What was everyone's favorite performance of the night?? For me Born This Way, Monster, and Enigma were highlights!

Replay32886
4 minutes ago, My Name Is Alice said:

What was everyone's favorite performance of the night?? For me Born This Way, Monster, and Enigma were highlights!

Enigma was amazing. I also was surprised how much I loved Hold My Hand :ladyhaha:

I was kinda shocked how short Sour Candy was. The transition from 911 to Sour Candy was so abrupt and then it just ended

Replay32886

Sidetrack was playing non-stop Gaga last night! They even played the VMA paparazzi performance and the ARTPOP performance. I was shook

Dr Fudge

Had the best time! Beyond epic experience. The videos don’t do justice to the intensity of it all in person. :enigma:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

I met Bobby Campbell in the pit! I’m surprised he wasn’t backstage. He said he loved my outfit but he probably says that to anyone that recognizes him :enigma:

I have met Bobby in Vegas, and he is the sweetest!