Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Just now, CoolTrainerTerry said:

My pale ass legs are gonna be extra crispy by the end of this :ladyhaha:

I’ll be there in a few hours and I’m bringing sunscreen. If you want I can give you some 

CoolTrainerTerry
4 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

I’ll be there in a few hours and I’m bringing sunscreen. If you want I can give you some 

You are amazing. That was the one thing I told myself to bring and then didn't lol

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

Yeah I’m not worried. This is my boyfriends first time seeing Gaga as Gaga (he doesn’t count the Gaga Tony shows in ny last summer) so he’s worried but after showing him pics from the NJ show he’s cool. 

Enjoy the show! It's so good :excited2:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

You are amazing. That was the one thing I told myself to bring and then didn't lol

No problem! Let me know if you get some in the meantime. I’ll come back here later when I leave around 3 ish 

• Thanks 1

Had anyone gotten an email from VIP Nation? I have EE for GA. No info with where to pickup tickets, where to check-in, what time early entry gets in, etc

2 minutes ago, lowra001 said:

Had anyone gotten an email from VIP Nation? I have EE for GA. No info with where to pickup tickets, where to check-in, what time early entry gets in, etc

It's almost time for your show! Please read the below information in its entirety as it includes all details regarding your Lady Gaga Little Monsters GA Pit Package! You will receive your tickets at the VIP Nation check in table.  Please do not go to will call.  Can't wait to see you at the show!

Show Information

Show Date: Monday 15th August 2022

Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago

Public Doors: 6:00pm

Show: 8.30pm

VIP Check-In Information

Check-In Time: 3.30pm – 5:20pm 

Location: Please line up at the Red Top Parking Lot on the corner of W Waveland Av and N Clark St

Late comers: 6:00pm - 8:30pm

If you arrive after 5:20pm, you will miss early entry.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Im heading that way now and I’m bringing some extra sunscreen I brought with me. Lmk if you still need :) 

CoolTrainerTerry
3 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

Im heading that way now and I’m bringing some extra sunscreen I brought with me. Lmk if you still need :)

Check in hasn't started yet, but everyone is starting to pack up. If I don't catch you in line, I can can catch you somewhere lol

20 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Check in hasn't started yet, but everyone is starting to pack up. If I don't catch you in line, I can can catch you somewhere lol

Okay! 

hey I have a question. Should I go straight for check in or do I need to go to will call first? 

spicemuncher

Very last minute, but does anyone have a spare ticket for a reasonable price? My friend is at the venue with no ticket. :(

CoolTrainerTerry
8 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

Okay! 

hey I have a question. Should I go straight for check in or do I need to go to will call first? 

Just saw this, sorry! Come to check in, they have the tickets 

5 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Just saw this, sorry! Come to check in, they have the tickets 

Okay! Well the area is small and I have a lavender hat on so just holler for me lol 

CoolTrainerTerry
1 minute ago, Jordanjm said:

Okay! Well the area is small and I have a lavender hat on so just holler for me lol 

Lol will do!