💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

Swedish House Mafia was better the night before in Scotiabank Arena IMO. 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

OhHenny2020
21 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Hey guys, sorry to say but my partner and I were very unimpressed with the concert tonight. We saw Swedish House Mafia at the Scotiabank arena the night before and it was better. I know everyone will think I’m crazy but I’m very disappointed. It feels cheep.

lol I love how everyone is lmao’ing this post :pawsup:

Edited by OhHenny2020
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

reysus

Y’all that was insane. Replay and ROM were a MOMENT omg. And I literally sobbed during ARUTW wow. I can’t even express how overwhelmed with emotions rn. Love her till I die :firega::giveup:

• Love 7

OhHenny2020
6 minutes ago, reysus said:

Y’all that was insane. Replay and ROM were a MOMENT omg. And I literally sobbed during ARUTW wow. I can’t even express how overwhelmed with emotions rn. Love her till I die :firega::giveup:

ARUTW was the highlight imo 

And ROM!

Edited by OhHenny2020

Daenerys

This is SO not cool 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5

SchwineLove
24 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

The fact that they only had lit up bracelets for the floor is tacky as ****. Those things don’t cost a lot of money. Also production was absolutely not top notch and you can take a seat if you think otherwise.

Can you just edit your original post instead of posting 3 different posts, i thought it was 3 persons complaining that it's cheap then i checked and turns out it was one same person.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

MonsterARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

This is SO not cool 

Especially if it flies thru the flames and onto her df

• Like 2

Daenerys
1 minute ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Especially if it flies thru the flames and onto her df

And the fact that it hit her and bounced off her face. Yes, it was soft but that still doesn’t make it right to throw things DIRECTLY AT her. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Can you just edit your original post instead of posting 3 different posts, i thought it was 3 persons complaining that it's cheap then i checked and turns out it was one same person.

Ha. The concert was ‘meh’ in my opinion. Does that clarify it for you? We’ve had these tickets for two years pre-sale thanks.

amazinglyjon
38 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

did you have early entry or regular?

Regular! I was in Section B6 

CanadaGoesGaga
13 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Ha. The concert was ‘meh’ in my opinion. Does that clarify it for you? We’ve had these tickets for two years pre-sale thanks.

it’s totally valid and okay to feel this way. 

but so far the majority has loved the show and it’s getting rave reviews even from media who is normally critical of Gaga.

im sorry you didn’t enjoy her artistry.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1