Featured Posts

chromatic puzea
Just now, badfaith said:

How many hours left?

5 hours

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 
  • Thanks 1

Enigma

Can anyone explain how the little monsters package works please? I’m in line but I don’t get the difference with golden circle and when we’ll be entering? Are we gonna wait some more inside? 

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Can anyone explain how the little monsters package works please? I’m in line but I don’t get the difference with golden circle and when we’ll be entering? Are we gonna wait some more inside? 

you line up in 6A and enter at 4:30. show your ID and credit card maybe and they check ur name and let you in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

chromatic puzea

AHHHHHHH leaving now hunties

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 
  • YAAAS 2

BStone8791

Just saw the pit layout for the baseball stadium...how many golden circle tickets are sold before little monster zone?..I'm wondering how full the pit will be by time little monster zone entry

matgpaula
10 minutes ago, BStone8791 said:

Just saw the pit layout for the baseball stadium...how many golden circle tickets are sold before little monster zone?..I'm wondering how full the pit will be by time little monster zone entry

Not sure what you mean by golden circle. The show on NA just had Little monster pit which includes early entry and the other GA tickets all stay in the same place but without early entry, so basically you stay behind the early entry people 

Edited by matgpaula
  • Thanks 1

Alfonso

Today's the day, finallyyyyy.. :bradley:

My friend and I are getting ready to go out to Rogers, we'll be seating but want to go there with time as we know there will be another concert today and want to take some photos outside before as well haha 

I'm shocked by the prices of merch tho and thought we would get at least the newest shirt we saw in London.. so I'm not sure if I should get a shirt or not as +$60 is crazy 

Edited by Alfonso
  • Like 1

BStone8791
10 minutes ago, matgpaula said:

Not sure what you mean by golden circle. The show on NA just had Little monster pit which includes early entry and the other GA tickets all stay in the same place but without early entry, so basically you stay behind the early entry people 

Golden circle entry in Toronto is earlier entry than little monster zone and they get VIP bar and room also a few hours before little monster zone I thought?