Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

JanStan
1 hour ago, reysus said:

I’m so nervous I feel like I’m not gonna get a good spot in the pit but I don’t wanna get dehydrated and tired  waiting in line 😭

There are those wing areas on the far left and far right that look to be outside of the main stage. I’m hoping those aren’t as bad as they look irl. Let us know! Im going to sf and will die if I get those ugh

Hey guys I’m selling a ticket on the floor section B7! Right where she walks to stage B! $450 is under face value same section is selling for $600 now :enigma:

OhHenny2020

Can anyone confirm when gates open to us lower bowl seated folk? Also, does anyone know roughly what time the show should start? Thanks!! :heart::pawsup:

Eric Andre GIF

MonsterBall13

Omg guys I was on my way to the pit line halfway to the Rogers Center and realized I forgot my wallet at home and had to go back and get it. What a disaster I will be there soon y'all 

• Shook 2

chromatic puzea
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Can anyone confirm when gates open to us lower bowl seated folk? Also, does anyone know roughly what time the show should start? Thanks!! :heart::pawsup:

Eric Andre GIF

gates open at 6:30, show should start at 9:00

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 
  • Love 1

Daenerys

Will anyone there tonight let us know if the floor is still getting those cool light up bracelets? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 2

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

gates open at 6:30, show should start at 9:00

Thanks gorgeous!!! I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift
Co2 version Rocket Ship Space GIF

Edited by OhHenny2020
  • LMAO 1

OhHenny2020
3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Will anyone there tonight let us know if the floor is still getting those cool light up bracelets? 

They are, everyone on the floor gets them. We’re in the lower bowl so we’re hoping to find some somehow :flutter:

Spying Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Decided to wander around the city for a bit before going back to my airbnb to get ready for the show, picked up some records at Sonic Boom and got some vegan fast food at Odd Burger :sis:

...By the time I got back I was so drenched in sweat that it felt like I jumped in a pool with my clothes on. JESUS CHRIST my west coast ass can't handle this humidity, I hope it isn't this hot inside rogers centre tonight!

DEUa6mZXgAArq7a.jpg:large

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2