Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

N a t h a n
2 hours ago, thunderzap00 said:

Question for someone who is doing Golden Circle for NYC - how early do yall think would be good to line up - I don't need to be front row but would like to be decently close. 

Golden circle basically is guarantee good spot so come whenever you feel like, I think you get early entry so don't sweat it 

• Like 1

calmar
25 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Lady gaga hasn't had an opening act since the monster ball 😆

Crayon Pop: r we a joke 2 u?

crayonpop_barbarbar_kpop_650-430.jpg?w=6

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Lady gaga hasn't had an opening act since the monster ball 😆

Ooop, evidently it’s been a long time since my last gaga concert lol thanks!

Edited by jylee

N a t h a n

Where did it come out that we can't bring charging blocks? I'm scared my phone is gonna die so fast :(

MonsterBall13
4 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Where did it come out that we can't bring charging blocks? I'm scared my phone is gonna die so fast :(

On the Rogers Center website 

N a t h a n
Just now, badfaith said:

What time is it gonna start? Also, is it a closed roof venue?

i doubt theyll close the roof.. door open at 630 i believe shes on at 9 or so

N a t h a n

Guys it's calling for showers and light thunderstorms tomorrow, also going to feel between 30-40 deg.. we gonna die 

BRING WATER!!

• Love 2
  • Shook 1

GagasEnigma4

I think its crazy people are camping out 1-2 days in advanced for EE VIP pit. If I am paying a premium for EE pit, why do I need to be there 1+ day in advanced to get a good spot? I could see that being the case for regular GA, but EE it doesn’t make as much sense. I plan to be there very early AM day of my show, and support everyone wanting to camp! Feels like us paying more for VIP doesn’t matter? And yes I know the fans camping paid too, but it just seems odd to pay a lot extra for VIP pit, yet still have to get there earlier than regular GA?

Any thoughts? I support everyone’s opinions, I am just confused. This is my first GA EE show, but have seen Gaga multiple times. Do venues honor the fan made numbering system usually? What if it backfires?

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I think its crazy people are camping out 1-2 days in advanced for EE VIP pit. If I am paying a premium for EE pit, why do I need to be there 1+ day in advanced to get a good spot? I could see that being the case for regular GA, but EE it doesn’t make as much sense. I plan to be there very early AM day of my show, and support everyone wanting to camp! Feels like us paying more for VIP doesn’t matter? 

Any thoughts? I support everyone’s opinions, I am just confused. This is my first GA EE show, but have seen Gaga multiple times. Do venues honor the fan made numbering system usually? What if it backfires?

My thoughts exactly, like can we get a spot at the barricade without having to form a commune nearby the venue for 2 days? :bradley: Like I just wanna wait 12 hours instead of 24 :saladga:

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, Mjwc97 said:

My thoughts exactly, like can we get a spot at the barricade without having to form a commune nearby the venue for 2 days? :bradley: Like I just wanna wait 12 hours instead of 24 :saladga:

Exactly! I am more than willing to wait 12+ hours, but do we not have any chance at making barricade unless we camp 2 days in advanced? I thought the point of EE VIP pit was so we didn’t have to do that. Again, regular GA I totally understand that! Super early morning day of show, I get that (or even midnight the night before). But 1-2+ days before? This is different than Europe, where the whole floor is GA.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Thanks 1

Obobo
59 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Guys it's calling for showers and light thunderstorms tomorrow, also going to feel between 30-40 deg.. we gonna die 

BRING WATER!!

imagine it rains during rain on me 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

N a t h a n
51 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Exactly! I am more than willing to wait 12+ hours, but do we not have any chance at making barricade unless we camp 2 days in advanced? I thought the point of EE VIP pit was so we didn’t have to do that. Again, regular GA I totally understand that! Super early morning day of show, I get that (or even midnight the night before). But 1-2+ days before? This is different than Europe, where the whole floor is GA.

That's why I'm not stressing, it's not the ACC so GA IS the front stage maybe a bit back but better view tbh I'm prob gonna be in the middle of the GA I'm not worried about being top row 

MonsterBall13
22 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

That's why I'm not stressing, it's not the ACC so GA IS the front stage maybe a bit back but better view tbh I'm prob gonna be in the middle of the GA I'm not worried about being top row 

The stage is also HUGE with two runways 

a barricade spot shouldn't be too hard to come by 

• Shook 1