💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Y’all 

Sorry, but that’s not lining up, they’re not even at the entrance :triggered: why just not wait until tomorrow morning? 

• Thanks 1

LaLa
11 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Wait.....battery packs are not permitted in the venue???? 

so we can't bring a portable phone charger in? 

wait, do they really enforce that?! That's crazy. 

I think I'll try to bring my little one from the dollar store and if the confiscate it, oh well :spin:

DontCallMeAlice

Camping isn’t a new concept, people get to meet each other and hang out. It’s not a superiority complex, its about making it a bigger experience than the show itself because then we could travel with the people we’ve met to other cities for future shows. We are not harming any one, there is no violence, the average camping days for the BTWB was 4-5 so this is nothing. There are actual real problems in the world and yet this is what you consider to be cringe and problematic. Alright, you do you then. 

Padam.
  • YAAAS 1

Teal Ambition

Packing the essentials for the trip :ohwell:

FZa51xDWQAEgY1h?format=jpg&name=large

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 15
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

thunderzap00

Question for someone who is doing Golden Circle for NYC - how early do yall think would be good to line up - I don't need to be front row but would like to be decently close. 

Grizzlybear2

I was gonna go to the arena tonight to see if I can get my tickets, but my bus is gonna be late getting to the city. Apparently there was a nasty accident on the 401 blocking lanes 

ShayCristoforo

I don't really see the point of lining up unless you want to be in the VERY first row of the pit. 
But then, once you're there in the first row, you basically can't move for hours, or you will lose your spot.

In my experience, people walk around the pit and go to different parts, especially before the show. So it doesn't make sense to line up insanely early. The shuffling is going to happen. 

2-3 hours before the doors open is enough. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I don't really see the point of lining up unless you want to be in the VERY first row of the pit. 
But then, once you're there in the first row, you basically can't move for hours, or you will lose your spot.

In my experience, people walk around the pit and go to different parts, especially before the show. So it doesn't make sense to line up insanely early. The shuffling is going to happen. 

2-3 hours before the doors open is enough. 

Agreed, I did that for the Monster Ball and never again. I was dehydrated and desperate to pee by the end.

It was magical, but for the BTWB I just relaxed and let myself be away from the front of the crowd and the experience was very similar.

I've only gotten non-GA tickets since, but as long as you're in GA, lining up is more for doing it than for getting a good spot (imo)

• Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

I’m actually mad about the portable charger thing lol

• Like 2

OhHenny2020
22 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Traffic in Toronto is gonna be extra crazy on Saturday btw, Drake just announced his OVO fest will also take place this Saturday, so plan ahead!:vegas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2Z76RO0ke/

Yeah, it’s going to be crazy I’m so glad I’m literally right next to Roger’s Centre.

We literally saw her rehearsing last night!

• LMAO 5

Grizzlybear2
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m actually mad about the portable charger thing lol

Actually same, I packed two, one for my friend and one for me, and now we can’t even bring ‘em in. 

• Like 1

OhHenny2020

Anyone know if they’re going to have the roof open? There’s a chance of a thunderstorm tomorrow during the day but the evening looks all clear!

Ready to have my eyebrows singed off! :firega:

D584299-B-2330-4752-A3-B4-0-B9571-B686-C

Also, I’ll let everyone know if I see the roof open as this is our view from our Airbnb!

3-DA2738-D-1-E52-45-EB-9-CD1-E82-B9-F14-

Booked it back months and months ago for $200/night 💅

Edited by OhHenny2020
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

Don’t know if anyone’s brought it up yet, but is there an opener? We didn’t get GA so we’re taking our time to get there. Wouldn’t want to sober up while waiting for her….

N a t h a n
3 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Tf? We have time to camp out and you have time to complain :flop: So cringe..

If you find it fun that's ok xx 😹

N a t h a n
24 minutes ago, jylee said:

Don’t know if anyone’s brought it up yet, but is there an opener? We didn’t get GA so we’re taking our time to get there. Wouldn’t want to sober up while waiting for her….

Lady gaga hasn't had an opening act since the monster ball 😆