💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

amazinglyjon

Is Section B6 actually going to be seats or a standing area? Trying to figure out if I should queue early or not :messga:

Teal Ambition
42 minutes ago, amazinglyjon said:

Is Section B6 actually going to be seats or a standing area? Trying to figure out if I should queue early or not :messga:

Only the designated section on the map that says "pit" is the standing area, everything else is seats. You should have a dedicated seat number and row on your ticket!

Screen-Shot-2022-08-04-at-10-36-42-AM.pn

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, JoZzedd said:

Do you guys think she will wear something different in here??

also i have early entry tickets should I livestream it? 🤔🤫

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but enjoy the show!:party: We will get plenty of videos of the show on the same day/the next day so you shouldnt worry about livestreaming for us! :hug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but enjoy the show!:party: We will get plenty of videos of the show on the same day/the next day so you shouldnt worry about livestreaming for us! :hug:

Yay! I will try to only livestream something new! Anything else y will enjoy 100% 🥺

• Love 1

N a t h a n
On 8/3/2022 at 12:42 PM, jackoajl said:

Golden circle is like vip?

yes i think so its basically little monster zone from 2010 lmao just vip GA

Grizzlybear2
19 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

any word on will call yet? no email and they arent responding to any contacts i make lol

I truly have no idea what they’re waiting for tbh. If I don’t hear anything by the time I get to the city tomorrow night, I’ll be heading right from Union station to the venue to see if I can get em or not. I just want this friggin email for ease of mine.

• Like 3

reysus

I stopped by the stadium earlier today and they were setting up the merch inside!! They waved to me lol I was freaking out from excitement 🥹

Edited by reysus
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, reysus said:

I stopped buy the stadium earlier today and they were setting up the merch inside!! They waved to me lol I was freaking out from excitement 🥹

I saw it too! And took a pic haha
I am going with my friends, but they are not little monsters, So they won’t understand my excitement 🥹D15-F1-D57-7379-409-F-9-F5-A-7-F1-A3-F0-

Edited by Alwyn
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 7

J e s s e

Omg many of us are in B6!! This is perfect I arrive in Toronto around 2pm and can go over from union station to the stadium for merch :excited2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Maria Brink
3 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

any word on will call yet? no email and they arent responding to any contacts i make lol

Check email Bestie!

we pickup tickets when we are checking in not box office apparently 

• Thanks 1