💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, jackoajl said:

Quick question, Where is the best spot to watch the concert? Or, we're is the the best spot to get closer to Gaga?

Best spot is right in the middle, front of the stage. Or if you want to be really close there's the walk she does on one song where you can be reeeeeally close.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

N a t h a n
56 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

They could have a lawsuit on their hands if it isn’t at least reasonably accurate. They’re selling seats for over $1200 each at the front of the seat sections so people are paying to have seats close to the stage. They couldn’t move them past the stage b without that being a significant bait and switch crime. 

I'm shook people are paying 1000+ for seats when most of us got GA for 200 🤣🤣🤣

N a t h a n
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Best spot is right in the middle, front of the stage. Or if you want to be really close there's the walk she does on one song where you can be reeeeeally close.

I believe the middle is closed off unless you're golden circle

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

I'm shook people are paying 1000+ for seats when most of us got GA for 200 🤣🤣🤣

Blame Ticketmaster’s awful “dynamic pricing”. But also, some people want to have a physical seat so they don’t have to worry about getting or losing a good spot on the floor, and being able to get drinks and go to the bathroom without having to fight your way back to your spot. Almost all the shows I’ve seen I’ve been in the pit but this time I’m going with people who want seats and in fine with it, but it does cost more for that reserved space. 

• Like 1

Teal Ambition

gosh I'm so excited I can barely sleep at night :messga: Bought a new camera for this show so I can take some really good pictures and videos :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 2

ShayCristoforo
19 hours ago, LaLa said:

yeah, here's the layout. GA is really small compared to Europe so I think any spot in the center-ish where you can see the stage straight on should be great 

PNG-image.png

Yeah, this is why I was confused. I purchased B6 when they sent onsale the first time. So luckily I kept my tickets, otherwise they would be triple the cost, at least.
 Judging by this map, B6 should be between the main stage and the B stage. But in the prior shows, the seats don't start until after the B stage. 

Hoping this map is accurate! Either way this show is going to be epic :D 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Grizzlybear2

I got a call from the Rogers centre, I listened to it at work, and I’m just as confused as before about will call as before lmao 

• Shook 1

Teal Ambition
10 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Yeah, this is why I was confused. I purchased B6 when they sent onsale the first time. So luckily I kept my tickets, otherwise they would be triple the cost, at least.
 Judging by this map, B6 should be between the main stage and the B stage. But in the prior shows, the seats don't start until after the B stage. 

Hoping this map is accurate! Either way this show is going to be epic :D 

That's because in Europe, the entire floor was GA! In North America you have the pit and the rest of the floor is all seats :) So B6 is a great place to be, you'll probably have a great view of the main stage and the B stage!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

jackoajl
1 hour ago, N a t h a n said:

I believe the middle is closed off unless you're golden circle

Golden circle is like vip?

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Volantits

Can't make it anymore :selena: but I've got 3 tickets to section 219 for $295 each if anyone is interested!

Edited by Volantits

Billyhowes
1 hour ago, jackoajl said:

Golden circle is like vip?

Is there a golden circle for Toronto? Or just LM EE tickets?  Looks like it’s all just the PIT? 

• Like 1

Grizzlybear2
2 hours ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I got a call from the Rogers centre, I listened to it at work, and I’m just as confused as before about will call as before lmao 

This is the gist of the message I got today from the Rogers Centre about the tickets;

“Pick them up the day before, the box office will only be open the day of the event. Keep your eyes open for the email from the event planner/promoter for all the details about the gates open and box office.”

In the same sentence he said pick up the day before, and the box office is only open on Saturday, so I’m truly lost in the sauce. Guess we’re still waiting on that email eh.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

This is the gist of the message I got today from the Rogers Centre about the tickets;

“Pick them up the day before, the box office will only be open the day of the event. Keep your eyes open for the email from the event planner/promoter for all the details about the gates open and box office.”

In the same sentence he said pick up the day before, and the box office is only open on Saturday, so I’m truly lost in the sauce. Guess we’re still waiting on that email eh.

I’m gonna go there the day before and report back to this thread. 

Hmm… actually I’m literally right near the stadium right now… so lemme do so sleuthing 🕵️‍ (altho idk what I’m looking for lol)

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Billyhowes said:

Is there a golden circle for Toronto? Or just LM EE tickets?  Looks like it’s all just the PIT? 

I'd say Golden Circle was just an European thing and the US has that as LM Zone.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LaLa
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I’m gonna go there the day before and report back to this thread. 

Hmm… actually I’m literally right near the stadium right now… so lemme do so sleuthing 🕵️‍ (altho idk what I’m looking for lol)

I think the box office is near gate 9 if that helps!

• Love 1