💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

Robot

This is my first time going to a concert with GA tickets, so I’m a little clueless oop :selena:

Does anyone know where it would be best to stand in the pit, and if showing about an hour prior to gates opening could land a decent enough view? I’m pretty tall so I don’t need to be glued to the stage, and based on the seating plan the standing pit is already between the main stage and the B stage, so I figure that any spot in the pit can’t be that bad?

Edited by Robot

DeanSummer

If the stage / layout is like the one in europe and they oversold the gc / gc ee then you should be there at least 4 hours before opening 

DS
  • Thanks 1

hpmcmill

Coming from the US Saturday morning and leaving Sunday around 1pm. Was reading about random mandatory COVID testing for those entering Canada? If selected, says you have one full next calendar day to get a test? If we won’t be in Canada for more than 24 hours, I guess we don’t need to worry about? Just don’t want be in trouble next time I wanna go to Canada 🤣 worrying too much I know… but Gaga!!

Grizzlybear2

It'll be interesting that we're the first show with seats on the floor or whatever. I'm very intrigued to see how it'll differ from the EU leg (the pit/GA and whatnot)

Robot
2 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

If the stage / layout is like the one in europe and they oversold the gc / gc ee then you should be there at least 4 hours before opening 

I don’t think it is though - I believe the seats start behind the B stage 

LaLa
9 minutes ago, Robot said:

yeah, here's the layout. GA is really small compared to Europe so I think any spot in the center-ish where you can see the stage straight on should be great 

PNG-image.png

• Love 1

N a t h a n
10 hours ago, LaLa said:

yeah, here's the layout. GA is really small compared to Europe so I think any spot in the center-ish where you can see the stage straight on should be great 

PNG-image.png

Do we know this to even be accurate?

jackoajl

Quick question, Where is the best spot to watch the concert? Or, we're is the the best spot to get closer to Gaga?

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

monstertoronto
7 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

They could have a lawsuit on their hands if it isn’t at least reasonably accurate. They’re selling seats for over $1200 each at the front of the seat sections so people are paying to have seats close to the stage. They couldn’t move them past the stage b without that being a significant bait and switch crime. 

• Thanks 1

monstertoronto
17 hours ago, Robot said:

No, the seats are almost all in front of stage b. 

• Thanks 2

LaLa
8 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

It’s from the ticketmaster website and I don’t see why it wouldn’t be accurate — it makes sense knowing the layout from Europe, and it’s not like they can change things drastically given that people paid for specific seats 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1