MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

This concert is gonna change the atoms of my soul :giveup::giveup::giveup:

• YAAAS 2

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, chromatic puzea said:

guys how is there only FIVE DAYS LEFT this doesn't feel real :excited2:

Literally. I’m going to the New York date and it feels too good to be true :excited2: so suspenseful

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

N a t h a n
1 hour ago, chromaticpop said:

Literally. I’m going to the New York date and it feels too good to be true :excited2: so suspenseful

The NYC one will be wild

• Like 3

I’ll be flying there from vancouver the day before the show, so fingers crossed they don’t cancel my flight:saladga:. I’m originally from jakarta so this is gonna be my first Gaga concert ever. Seated in B6!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4

ChrissyBot
3 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

The NYC one will be wild

Why u say that? III Gaga gonna give us surprises? :messga:

N a t h a n
2 hours ago, Fzz said:

I’ll be flying there from vancouver the day before the show, so fingers crossed they don’t cancel my flight:saladga:. I’m originally from jakarta so this is gonna be my first Gaga concert ever. Seated in B6!

Some day in Jakarta I'm Canadian I'm gypsy I :pawsup:

• YAAAS 3

N a t h a n
8 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Why u say that? III Gaga gonna give us surprises? :messga:

Yes it's ARTPOP act 2 with a surprise guest appearance from Wendy Williams :ally:

DontCallMeAlice

Oh man this gonna be wild. The feeling before seing Gaga in concert is unmatched. The last time I felt this was 5 years ago when I saw her for the first time at the Joanne World Tour. But this time I’ll be in the EE GA pit so I’m even more excited! After that me and my friends are flying to New York to see her again on August 11th at metlife stadium. Can’t wait to see y’all :kara:

Padam.
  • YAAAS 2

ChrissyBot
26 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Yes it's ARTPOP act 2 with a surprise guest appearance from Wendy Williams :ally:

Omg so Ratchet feat. Wendy Williams? Omg the serve that’ll be :firega:

Katrinooo814

H

Is there anyone standing in General admission that I can follow on Snapchat or Instagram that will be uploading pics and videos non stop? I'm going to the Boston date and want to see how the layouts will be. I know it's different in Europe. Let me know your screen names :-)

Grizzlybear2

I keep checking the weather for the show on Saturday... its supposed to be 29 feeling like 38. We will all be puddles on Saturday :giveup:

• Shook 1

17 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Sucks that this is the only Canadian date but oh well :samanthac:

It feels like in recent years artists only consider Toronto and Vancouver as Canadian tour dates, meanwhile Montreal, for example, has both a stadium (the Olympic Stadium) and an arena (the Bell Centre)

• Like 1

LaLuna
2 minutes ago, RuPaul said:

It feels like in recent years artists only consider Toronto and Vancouver as Canadian tour dates, meanwhile Montreal, for example, has both a stadium (the Olympic Stadium) and an arena (the Bell Centre)

Right? I mean, I get it, TCB is supposed to be a short tour because of her health/schedule/etc., but Montreal has always stanned Gaga and this is the first time she's snubbed us. But oh well, what can you do. 

• Like 2

LaLa
59 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I keep checking the weather for the show on Saturday... its supposed to be 29 feeling like 38. We will all be puddles on Saturday :giveup:

I've never been when the roof is closed (I'm assuming they'll be doing that like in Europe), but hopefully that will help :icega: