Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

J e s s e
9 hours ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Im so excited to be in the pit for this one!!

Has anyone been able to get their tickets not be will call pickup? - my site keeps glitching. I would love to print them instead to save myself the headache and stress of leaving the line and what not...

I’ve read the venue website and they won’t accept printed tickets, but the ticketmaster app only.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
  • Shook 1

7 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Did anyone with Pit tickets get the email with gate instructions etc yet 

Not yet, I just got a reminder email :crossed:

monstertoronto
On 7/27/2022 at 6:41 PM, Grizzlybear2 said:

Im so excited to be in the pit for this one!!

Has anyone been able to get their tickets not be will call pickup? - my site keeps glitching. I would love to print them instead to save myself the headache and stress of leaving the line and what not...

I just put it on my apple wallet. It’s much easier and they’re not even using barcodes now, it’s an active code that they have to scan in person on your phone. I would never do pickup or print and maybe lose the paper anymore. 

automatic

does anyone know if bringing polaroid cameras is allowed? ive never been to a concert in a stadium this big before so i just wanna be sure :vegas:

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, automatic said:

does anyone know if bringing polaroid cameras is allowed? ive never been to a concert in a stadium this big before so i just wanna be sure :vegas:

It should be fine! You can bring a camera as long as it doesn't have a detachable lens. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

N a t h a n
14 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Did anyone with Pit tickets get the email with gate instructions etc yet 

Nope

Alfonso
15 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

It should be fine! You can bring a camera as long as it doesn't have a detachable lens. 

I have a Lumix FZ1000, you think they would let it in? :stalkga:

MonsterBall13

Does anyone know where she is staying? 

and guys I'm worried about the will call and lining up situation 

Just A Holy Fool
57 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Does anyone know where she is staying? 

and guys I'm worried about the will call and lining up situation 

I hear the Econo Lodge on Jarvis :creepflop:

Grizzlybear2
19 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I just put it on my apple wallet. It’s much easier and they’re not even using barcodes now, it’s an active code that they have to scan in person on your phone. I would never do pickup or print and maybe lose the paper anymore. 

I had no idea I could do this. If I can have it on my Apple wallet this would solve so much un needed stress lol. Do you have your tickets on your phone already? On the ticketmaster app it just says Will Call for my tickets still.

monstertoronto
26 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I had no idea I could do this. If I can have it on my Apple wallet this would solve so much un needed stress lol. Do you have your tickets on your phone already? On the ticketmaster app it just says Will Call for my tickets still.

Yes I have my tickets in my apple wallet already. Just go to the Ticketmaster app and click on your events tabs. It should offer the apple wallet as a choice 

Grizzlybear2
44 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Yes I have my tickets in my apple wallet already. Just go to the Ticketmaster app and click on your events tabs. It should offer the apple wallet as a choice 

Huh weird. I don't have the option at all, I guess I'll reach out to Ticketmaster support

LaLa
13 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Huh weird. I don't have the option at all, I guess I'll reach out to Ticketmaster support

Do you have a VIP package? (early entry counts for this too) Because if so I think your tickets are Will Call only. I have seats and my tickets have been able to be added to my wallet since I bought them, but I know people with EE that don’t have that option either.

Someone did say you could go pick them up the day before, so maybe that’s an option for you? Def check with ticketmaster though! 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Maybe it’s the type of ticket you have.