Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

N a t h a n
20 hours ago, Bounty said:

Does anyone know if there’s gonna be more GA as the date gets closer Or that’s it?

I think that's it, I saw some GA online but they're 800$+ now lol

N a t h a n
On 7/19/2022 at 11:22 AM, Grizzlybear2 said:

What time are people with GA thinking of heading to the venue? When I did Joanne last time, we got to the venue at 6am... 

The GA for this will be less people though, the ACC/ScotiaBank Arena was GA the whole floor, the stadium GA is only the Pit/first gated area so I think we are safe coming a tad later unless you want the barricade but I'm sure it won't be hard to push yourself up when everyone starts bouncing around 

N a t h a n
On 7/18/2022 at 10:51 AM, Aly Schamerhorn said:

I feel you… I bought my ticket over a year ago and I am a little worried LOL :saladga:

Just like up and I'm sure the other fans will do the same and you can take turns watching spots and getting your tickets 

Dosman93

I'll be I'm section 119. It's not a pit ticket  but I like being able to sit and the acoustics and view  are supposedly 'best in this section. Mind you I was banking on gaga having more stages throughout the ground floor :enigma:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

The GA for this will be less people though, the ACC/ScotiaBank Arena was GA the whole floor, the stadium GA is only the Pit/first gated area so I think we are safe coming a tad later unless you want the barricade but I'm sure it won't be hard to push yourself up when everyone starts bouncing around 

I already have GA, it’s for my bf haha but yeah I think he’ll have to pay 800 lolol

StarstruckIllusion

The way she’s changed a lot from the first to the second show… imagine what she could change from london to toronto w the week long break she has :bradley:

• Like 5

ShayCristoforo

All I know is that they have 7 days to get the stage from London to Toronto. 
And I ain't talking London, Ontario.  Please please make it happen... :stalkga:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • LMAO 1

MonsterBall13
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

All I know is that they have 7 days to get the stage from London to Toronto. 
And I ain't talking London, Ontario.  Please please make it happen... :stalkga:

I'm sure they have more than one stage set 

• YAAAS 1

LaLa
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way she’s changed a lot from the first to the second show… imagine what she could change from london to toronto w the week long break she has :bradley:

I know, makes me nervous and excited! 

I guess we'll see at the next few European shows if she changes stuff every time, or the show becomes more settled. Either way we'll be the first with the baseball stadium setups, will be interesting :excited2:

• YAAAS 1

amazinglyjon

Bought seat tickets for this show but highly considering upgrading to the floor 😁

• Like 1

chromatic puzea

On 7/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, Teal Ambition said:

Yeah the Toronto show is gonna be the first time we'll see how the layout will be with seats on the floor :laughga: I'm nervous, I don't like not knowing :cryga:

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I know, makes me nervous and excited! 

I guess we'll see at the next few European shows if she changes stuff every time, or the show becomes more settled. Either way we'll be the first with the baseball stadium setups, will be interesting :excited2:

this!!!

excited to see what changes

uncomfortable that i wont know whats coming/best view points

nervous that im hyping myself up for nothing

we'll just have to wait and see

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

chromatic puzea

82305abc56b7ea5d6cbc1e18c18fc3abea4cae74

who's coming hennies?

10:00 pm to 02:30 am @ The Rec Room, 255 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, Canada

https://goallevents.com/e/after-werk-lady-gaga-after-party-E10000366840799707

Spoiler

We're back at The Rec Room Round House Hall for another LGBTQ+ take over. Get ready to some fierce performances from Toronto's biggest Gaga impersonators! Join us for a wild dance party and epic gag worthy drag shows hosted by Ivory Towers & Baby Bel Bel with music by DJ Sumation all night long! Our house photographer; Mitchel Raphael will be on hand to capture your fierce Gaga looks.

Doors open at 10:00pm, just after the concert, you can get your tickets at: www.afterwerkevents.eventbrite.com .

Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door for $20, cash only. If paying by card, please use Eventbrite as there is currently no ATM onsite.

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 
  • YAAAS 1

N a t h a n
On 7/21/2022 at 8:33 PM, amazinglyjon said:

Bought seat tickets for this show but highly considering upgrading to the floor 😁

good luck theyre sold out unless you go to a reseller lmao

N a t h a n
On 7/21/2022 at 9:32 PM, chromatic puzea said:

82305abc56b7ea5d6cbc1e18c18fc3abea4cae74

who's coming hennies?

10:00 pm to 02:30 am @ The Rec Room, 255 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, Canada

https://goallevents.com/e/after-werk-lady-gaga-after-party-E10000366840799707

Hide contents

We're back at The Rec Room Round House Hall for another LGBTQ+ take over. Get ready to some fierce performances from Toronto's biggest Gaga impersonators! Join us for a wild dance party and epic gag worthy drag shows hosted by Ivory Towers & Baby Bel Bel with music by DJ Sumation all night long! Our house photographer; Mitchel Raphael will be on hand to capture your fierce Gaga looks.

Doors open at 10:00pm, just after the concert, you can get your tickets at: www.afterwerkevents.eventbrite.com .

Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door for $20, cash only. If paying by card, please use Eventbrite as there is currently no ATM onsite.

baby belbel serves

• YAAAS 1