Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

Hello all! Quick question, do we need the same credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to get into the venue? Or if the tickets are transferred is this is a non-issue? Thanks!!! ♥️

Edited by OhHenny2020

2 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Hello all! Quick question, do we need the same credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to get into the venue? Or if the tickets are transferred is this is a non-issue? Thanks!!! ♥️

I believe you can bring a copy of the card used, if the tickets were transferred, I would recommend you contact Ticketmaster 😬

• Thanks 1

chromatic puzea
On 3/10/2022 at 3:25 PM, calmar said:

I'll be there, provided some omega variant doesn't shut things down again. Section A5, Row 1. :) 

five rows behind you henny :hor:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 
  • YAAAS 1

calmar
On 7/16/2022 at 1:32 AM, chromatic puzea said:

five rows behind you henny :hor:

see ya there :staymad:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • YAAAS 1

J e s s e

Section B6 Row 6 Seat 26 :enigma: I don’t have to show up days earlier to get in line right, that’s only for GA?

Edited by J e s s e
"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

2 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

Section B6 Row 6 Seat 26 :enigma: I don’t have to show up days earlier to get in line right, that’s on for GA?

If you have a seat u can show up at any time

• Like 2

LaLa

I wonder where the B stage will be at our show, since the pit is a lot smaller? Maybe just much closer to the stage? 

Aly Schamerhorn
On 3/10/2022 at 9:07 PM, MonsterBall13 said:

I'm worried about how Will calls gonna work for LMZ pit tickets for those of us who will want to line up early

I feel you… I bought my ticket over a year ago and I am a little worried LOL :saladga:

MonsterBall13
1 hour ago, Aly Schamerhorn said:

I feel you… I bought my ticket over a year ago and I am a little worried LOL :saladga:

I'm worried about lining up early. Usually I buy them little monster zone so that I don't have to line up earlyI'm worried about lining up early. Usually I buy them little monster zone so that I don't have to line up early

Teal Ambition
On 7/17/2022 at 8:37 PM, LaLa said:

I wonder where the B stage will be at our show, since the pit is a lot smaller? Maybe just much closer to the stage? 

I'm wondering this too, I've been looking at the map and thinking they might move the "MIX" area further and have the B Stage there instead? Where are you sitting/standing?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Grizzlybear2

What time are people with GA thinking of heading to the venue? When I did Joanne last time, we got to the venue at 6am... 

• Shook 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm wondering this too, I've been looking at the map and thinking they might move the "MIX" area further and have the B Stage there instead? Where are you sitting/standing?

Yeah, having it where the Mix area is makes sense, I could see that. I think most North American shows have seats on the field instead of all standing so they must have a plan :laughga:

I'm in section 125 so it doesn't really make a difference to me, lol, I'm just curious

• Like 2

Teal Ambition
14 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Yeah, having it where the Mix area is makes sense, I could see that. I think most North American shows have seats on the field instead of all standing so they must have a plan :laughga:

I'm in section 125 so it doesn't really make a difference to me, lol, I'm just curious

Yeah the Toronto show is gonna be the first time we'll see how the layout will be with seats on the floor :laughga: I'm nervous, I don't like not knowing :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 4

N a t h a n

I got GA1 tickets 2 years ago for 180$ ... They're 850+ now 💀 

Has anyone been to a concert here before? Is the GA mean I'm in the pit? I was assuming so but I'm scared 😂