💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea
58 minutes ago, Fzz said:

Fellow B6ers, how does it feel to have the best seats at the show?:huntyga: There were so many locals there but I was lucky to be seated next to a LM. Made me feel less awkward dancing the whole show.:zilla:

how wild was it??? no one knew she'd be right behind yall when you bought tickets so i bet the locals got the best show of their life with shallow being performed right behind them

do u like the jojo siwa song
  • YAAAS 1

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, reysus said:

omg i looked at your twitter and i was right in front of you in line (short blonde/pink hair hahah). sorry i didnt say hi!! agreed on all the other points, overall an amazing show. she sounded great but was harder to hear her vocals during the pop songs, but during the piano section she really shined.

Aww that's ok :hug: I was hoping to see people from on here there but also wasn't quite sure what everyone looked like.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

how wild was it??? no one knew she'd be right behind yall when you bought tickets so i bet the locals got the best show of their life with shallow being performed right behind them

It was INCREDIBLE! She performed BTW facing right at us! When she was on the piano all we could see is the side of her head, so many ppl were just looking at the big screens. Still, I wished there were more LMs in the section, the locals were just standing there filming the show:koons:

• Love 1

J e s s e
On 8/8/2022 at 3:54 PM, Fzz said:

Fellow B6ers, how does it feel to have the best seats at the show?:huntyga: There were so many locals there but I was lucky to be seated next to a LM. Made me feel less awkward dancing the whole show.:zilla:

Omg I was b6 too the BEST SECTION, although there was a middle aged white woman high on something in front of us :messga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

J e s s e
On 8/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, Teal Ambition said:

One of the best nights of my LIFE omfg :firega: I had such a blast and I would say this tour is on par with the Monster Ball. It is just TOO good and Gaga looks genuinely happy to be touring :kiss:

I posted some videos and photos I took on my Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg9_pG-uZ-r/

and here's Gaga passing right by me during Free Woman:

AHHHHHH I WAS ACROSS YOU IN B6, tall one snapping my fingers!!!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, J e s s e said:

Omg I was b6 too the BEST SECTION, although there was a middle aged white woman high on something in front of us :messga:

omg I just read your other comment and realised we were in the same row! I was seated in the middle (seat 17) wearing the white "they can't scare me if i scare them first" t-shirt + jeans. If I remembered correctly I think you were the tall guy wearing fishnet leggings!

Edited by Fzz
  • YAAAS 1

Teal Ambition
10 hours ago, J e s s e said:

AHHHHHH I WAS ACROSS YOU IN B6, tall one snapping my fingers!!!

That's so awesome omg :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I recorded the audio from the show and wanted to see if we had any audio geniuses that would like to take a stab at mastering it? I can get it pretty listenable, but I'm sure someone can take it to next level. Clips below (post semi-master). Can send the lossless files.

Spoiler

Shallow & Stupid Love: https://we.tl/t-fUAXOoAIeK

• Love 1

J e s s e
On 8/10/2022 at 12:56 AM, Fzz said:

omg I just read your other comment and realised we were in the same row! I was seated in the middle (seat 17) wearing the white "they can't scare me if i scare them first" t-shirt + jeans. If I remembered correctly I think you were the tall guy wearing fishnet leggings!

YES that was me! Were you confused looking for your seat?

J e s s e
1 hour ago, andrewmo said:

I recorded the audio from the show and wanted to see if we had any audio geniuses that would like to take a stab at mastering it? I can get it pretty listenable, but I'm sure someone can take it to next level. Clips below (post semi-master). Can send the lossless files.

Reveal hidden contents

@ChicaSkas is your audio master!

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, andrewmo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Omg total king :legend:

Omg yes can you upload all to mega.co.nz? 

@danbekim

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Omg total king :legend:

Omg yes can you upload all to mega.co.nz? 

@danbekim

Can you DM your email and I'll shoot you a Google Drive link? It's about 2gb

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, andrewmo said:

Can you DM your email and I'll shoot you a Google Drive link? It's about 2gb

Chicaskas at gmail dot com 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Sent! There may be some spots I've got backup audio for since it picked up some of our 5-year old chatter. If it makes a difference, it was recorded with binaural headphone mics. Some spots a little rough but feel free to tinker! Thanks :)

• YAAAS 1

J e s s e
On 8/12/2022 at 12:50 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Omg please start a thread of the finished recording :excited2:

• Like 1