Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

beli8
9 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Questions for LM who have attended this or other dates. I have VIP EE, and plan to line up early AM for my show soon. But I really want a hoodie, does that mean I have to choose between having a good pit spot or the hoodie? Or will people let you leave the line to go get merch and come back?

It appears many fans in pit EE did get a hoodie, but now sure how if they couldn’t leave. Please and thank you💙 Never had pit before.

If you know the people around you in the pit, shortly after claiming your spot you could try to leave and come back asap. I do that but for the purpose of going to the bathroom.

• Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
3 minutes ago, beli8 said:

If you know the people around you in the pit, shortly after claiming your spot you could try to leave and come back asap. I do that but for the purpose of going to the bathroom.

Ahh got it thank you! I am going alone, but hoping to make friends in the pit❤️

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Darcklighter22

We got there for pit VIP EE GA at like 2:30 and we where fine we had a spot where we wanted to go that wasn't the middle front of the pit where everyone else went for. Going in was really smooth for us, but from what some of yall are saying it went to **** after that.

...there was like 4-6 Karen's who showed up after we waited 2 hours and a half and went to the box-office window next to the queu line and found out they needed to go to the end of the line and were dramatic about it and they then tried to cut the line but where called out by other fans.

Made a new friend in line that's what I love about the fans at shows.

Found it was an amazing show  vocals weren't as bad as some say. She just sounded a little nasalish during Bad Romance and seemed to struggle while doing the higher notes for the "can't see me" at the beginning of 911 ...struggled a little with the ear mic piece thing but still phenomenal.

Hope everyone had a good time!

• Love 2

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Ahh got it thank you! I am going alone, but hoping to make friends in the pit❤️

Most of us are friendly I'm sure you'll make friends :pawsup:

Edit: also depending on the venue the merch store is open a good little while before EE GA check in so should be fine.

Edited by Darcklighter22

StarstruckIllusion

Waiting in line was also amazing? Everyone was so nice. Amazing lewks, geeking out over Gaga related music, moment and memes. People gifted each other food, drinks and water. Didn’t expect to serve so hard and I made a few new friends and vibed with old ones. Um so… thank u Lady Gaga ❤️🔥

• Love 8

OhHenny2020

Okay I just watched the videos on my phone and I’m so sorry to everyone who read my earlier posts. 

The show was amazing, the weather? Your balls would melt off. The flames? My nipples were singed. The concert was amazing i just got a little bit too wasted. 

The show was amazing, just not used to a stadium concert so I’m sorry if I turned anyone off with my comments. Show was amazing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CanadaGoesGaga
5 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Okay I just watched the videos on my phone and I’m so sorry to everyone who read my earlier posts. 

The show was amazing, the weather? Your balls would melt off. The flames? My nipples were singed. The concert was amazing i just got a little bit too wasted. 

The show was amazing, just not used to a stadium concert so I’m sorry if I turned anyone off with my comments. Show was amazing.

stadiums are a hard adjustment. I saw Tony and Gaga perform in a theatre, front row. It was incredible, felt so intimate and personal. 

Then I saw Joanne tour in an arena, and it was an adjustment. You don’t feel the same intimacy. A stadium even more so. 

tylertremallose
22 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

I was front row on right cat walk and got there at 4pm with regular Ga... People's who paid for golden circle or lmZ got ripped of lmao

but we also paying for a merch bag :D 

Robot

This show was BEYOND I’m totally gagged. I tried to avoid as many spoilers as I could and I’m floored at her energy - I didn’t expect her to dance this much at all :bradley:

I went back to watch a few videos of the show and I actually didn’t realize how tired she seemed during Lovegame? Totally understandable considering how physically demanding that segment of the show was, on top of the heat in Toronto that day. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

reysus
20 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

We got there for pit VIP EE GA at like 2:30 and we where fine we had a spot where we wanted to go that wasn't the middle front of the pit where everyone else went for. Going in was really smooth for us, but from what some of yall are saying it went to **** after that.

...there was like 4-6 Karen's who showed up after we waited 2 hours and a half and went to the box-office window next to the queu line and found out they needed to go to the end of the line and were dramatic about it and they then tried to cut the line but where called out by other fans.

Made a new friend in line that's what I love about the fans at shows.

Found it was an amazing show  vocals weren't as bad as some say. She just sounded a little nasalish during Bad Romance and seemed to struggle while doing the higher notes for the "can't see me" at the beginning of 911 ...struggled a little with the ear mic piece thing but still phenomenal.

Hope everyone had a good time!

omg i looked at your twitter and i was right in front of you in line (short blonde/pink hair hahah). sorry i didnt say hi!! agreed on all the other points, overall an amazing show. she sounded great but was harder to hear her vocals during the pop songs, but during the piano section she really shined.

• Love 1

reysus
21 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Questions for LM who have attended this or other dates. I have VIP EE, and plan to line up early AM for my show soon. But I really want a hoodie, does that mean I have to choose between having a good pit spot or the hoodie? Or will people let you leave the line to go get merch and come back?

It appears many fans in pit EE did get a hoodie, but now sure how if they couldn’t leave. Please and thank you💙 Never had pit before.

im sure if you're at least a little friendly with those around you that you'll be able to grab a hoodie and come back. i went to the bathroom when i was in line with no problem and others left as well to grab food/water. Also fwiw, people with regular GA will still shove their way to the front if you're not right on the barricade, so my advice is to not stress about the exact spot in line you have (trust me i was nervous af about showing up in the afternoon). from the middle of the pit you still have an amazing view, and tbh i'm glad i wasn't out all day so i was able to stay relaxed and hydrated for the show.

• Like 3

Just A Holy Fool
18 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

we love her again music video GIF by Lady Gaga

• LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4
43 minutes ago, reysus said:

im sure if you're at least a little friendly with those around you that you'll be able to grab a hoodie and come back. i went to the bathroom when i was in line with no problem and others left as well to grab food/water. Also fwiw, people with regular GA will still shove their way to the front if you're not right on the barricade, so my advice is to not stress about the exact spot in line you have (trust me i was nervous af about showing up in the afternoon). from the middle of the pit you still have an amazing view, and tbh i'm glad i wasn't out all day so i was able to stay relaxed and hydrated for the show.

Cool thank you so much for the tips! So excited for LA next month:kara:

• Love 1

Fellow B6ers, how does it feel to have the best seats at the show?:huntyga: There were so many locals there but I was lucky to be seated next to a LM. Made me feel less awkward dancing the whole show.:zilla:

• Love 1