Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada


MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • N a t h a n

    38

  • MonsterBall13

    32

  • Grizzlybear2

    26

  • OhHenny2020

    22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Packing the essentials for the trip 

Hey guys, sorry to say but my partner and I were very unimpressed with the concert tonight. We saw Swedish House Mafia at the Scotiabank arena the night before and it was better. I know everyone will

She called us London during Babylon 

Can anyone explain how the little monsters package works please? I’m in line but I don’t get the difference with golden circle and when we’ll be entering? Are we gonna wait some more inside? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Can anyone explain how the little monsters package works please? I’m in line but I don’t get the difference with golden circle and when we’ll be entering? Are we gonna wait some more inside? 

you line up in 6A and enter at 4:30. show your ID and credit card maybe and they check ur name and let you in

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the pit layout for the baseball stadium...how many golden circle tickets are sold before little monster zone?..I'm wondering how full the pit will be by time little monster zone entry

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BStone8791 said:

Just saw the pit layout for the baseball stadium...how many golden circle tickets are sold before little monster zone?..I'm wondering how full the pit will be by time little monster zone entry

Not sure what you mean by golden circle. The show on NA just had Little monster pit which includes early entry and the other GA tickets all stay in the same place but without early entry, so basically you stay behind the early entry people 

Edited by matgpaula
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's the day, finallyyyyy.. :bradley:

My friend and I are getting ready to go out to Rogers, we'll be seating but want to go there with time as we know there will be another concert today and want to take some photos outside before as well haha 

I'm shocked by the prices of merch tho and thought we would get at least the newest shirt we saw in London.. so I'm not sure if I should get a shirt or not as +$60 is crazy 

Edited by Alfonso
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, matgpaula said:

Not sure what you mean by golden circle. The show on NA just had Little monster pit which includes early entry and the other GA tickets all stay in the same place but without early entry, so basically you stay behind the early entry people 

Golden circle entry in Toronto is earlier entry than little monster zone and they get VIP bar and room also a few hours before little monster zone I thought?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...