💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Ticket Prices?

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Do u think Gaga has a say in that? I think companies like ticketmaster or livenation make their own prices and Gaga & her team & record label get a fixed sum per seat or %... I mean I dunno how this works but it's what I imagined

I remember her saying this for JWT too tho

Helxig

Do u think Gaga has a say in that? I think companies like ticketmaster or livenation make their own prices and Gaga & her team & record label get a fixed sum per seat or %... I mean I dunno how this works but it's what I imagined

No I do understand that! I just remember back in the day she fought really hard to reduce costs so she wouldn't have to charge exuberant prices. And these prices are SKY high. Every year they get higher and higher. I feel like it's becoming a more and more difficult decision as to whether I can justify seeing her or not, considering she doesn't come to my country anymore and I'd have to pay for flights and accommodation on top. I don't currently have thousands of dollars to throw away on one show, just for nosebleed seats

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

alsemanche

US concert ticket prices will never fail to shock me :air: I got  a decent seat for the Paris concert (not close to the stage, but the view is good) for 100 euros before fees. The total was like 130$ with fees and everything. The prices for the seats closer to the stage and golden circle were like 50-70 euros more expensive or something like that. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I remember her saying this for JWT too tho

What did she say? What I wrote? Or that she "wants it affordable for everyone"? :poot: Because it's not affordable for everyone except if u maybe sit in the very back :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cello

I got a seated ticket in the 5th row in one of the front blocks for £150 for London 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

What did she say? What I wrote? Or that she "wants it affordable for everyone"? :poot: Because it's not affordable for everyone except if u maybe sit in the very back :stalkga:

Actual footage of me at TCB

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

No I do understand that! I just remember back in the day she fought really hard to reduce costs so she wouldn't have to charge exuberant prices. And these prices are SKY high. Every year they get higher and higher. I feel like it's becoming a more and more difficult decision as to whether I can justify seeing her or not, considering she doesn't come to my country anymore and I'd have to pay for flights and accommodation on top. I don't currently have thousands of dollars to throw away on one show, just for nosebleed seats

I totally understand that! I paid 580€ on 2 tickets only because I don't have to travel anywhere because the show takes place 100km from where I live so it's a 1 hour car drive. I'm soooo lucky...

First I wanted to go to Paris or London but I would've had to fly there, get a hotel and the ticket prices on top of that... this would've meant thousands of euros and this is just not possible at the moment for me.

I hesitated twice before spending that much money but it's the only chance to see her for me, because I think she'll have kids soon and then not tour like that for a couple of years...

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I think she'll have kids soon and then not tour like that for a couple of years...

But omg then we'll get her Ray Of Light and Drowned World Tour :bradley:

Mother of Puppies

Considering that the prices are so high (inflation says hello) I expect the costumes and props and everything to be spectacular :firega:

BlingNotTheMusic

Considering that the prices are so high (inflation says hello) I expect the costumes and props and everything to be spectacular :firega:

Yeah no Enigma wigs and costumes here plz...

37 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

X2

I believe she’s using the props, visuals and costumes she planned to use on promotional performances for Chromatica. What we saw at the VMA’s was a tiny portion :lolly:

Juanlittlem

I'm so shocked with those US prices. Like, I got my mom a pretty good seat for France and it was 179€.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

BARKDANGER

I was able to get some nose bleed seats in D.C. for $72 during the pre sale. I am happy with my cheap purchase. Anything beats nothing. :ally:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Andrew Shaw

I would absolutely LOVE to see her live (I still haven’t, probably one of the few on here that hasn’t tbh 😭) and particularly for Chromatica, it’s such an incredible album! I still listen to it most days, literally my favourite album from any artist in like 10 years! But I just can’t justify the cost of international travel (I’m from Australia). I’d have to get a passport, flights and accommodation and I wouldn’t even have anyone to go with. I’m also currently unemployed due to health problems so I don’t want empty my whole savings account for one concert. 😭 I hope you all have an amazing time, say hi to Gaga for me 😉

Archived