• Trinity The Tuck
    • MonĂ©t X Change
    • Jinkx Monsoon
    • Raja
    • The Vivienne

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Wow I had no idea about any of them except Jinkx and that's only because I watched a video of her and Trixie recently.

Loving this concept :vegas:

Trinity only came out as trans recently. I thought monet was also non-binary but couldn't find a source on that

buy bionic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

This is SO epic. I know we use that word a lot, but wow

Jinkx the legendary dark horse
Raja on the runway
Shea and Trinity competing together again
The Vivienne with another Snatch Game

I could go on. But everyone is so talented and versatile. We aren’t ready for these looks and performances.

If I had to guess, Jaida or Trinity would win. When you think about all categories (fashion/runway, acting, Snatch Game, comedy, lip sync assassination) -they have the winning power.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

COOOK
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

not trinity again :cyanlights:

Plastic takes 20 to 500 years to decompose so we better get used to her :messga:

#TeamViv

also #TeamMonet though. 

and also #TeamJinkx

this is a hard season to choose!

GunninMan

I like that they’ve only done 8 queens so it leaves room for another possible season of all winners further down the road. Imagine another season with Bob, Aquaria, Violet, Bianca, Alaska, Symone, Sasha, and Trixie 😍😍

DanielM

I love Raja's fashion moments so far. Still the OG. Jinkx will always have my heart. And Shea looks amazing too. 

I'm getting excited for it :excited2:

darkgaga

I really dont get what people see in Jinkx. Never really found her funny or liked her looks in her original season

Ladle Ghoulash
53 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

I like that they’ve only done 8 queens so it leaves room for another possible season of all winners further down the road. Imagine another season with Bob, Aquaria, Violet, Bianca, Alaska, Symone, Sasha, and Trixie 😍😍

Ngl I would love if they threw either Lawrence Cheney or Priyanka into this mix 

bionic
32 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I really dont get what people see in Jinkx. Never really found her funny or liked her looks in her original season

She's never been a fashion queen. I think she has a very charming, charismatic personality. I can see how it can be annoying and/or grating though and can sympathize with s5 Rolaskatox to some extent

buy bionic

candydarling
7 hours ago, bionic said:

alaska said she wasn't invited lol

when did she say that?

darkgaga
12 minutes ago, bionic said:

She's never been a fashion queen. I think she has a very charming, charismatic personality. I can see how it can be annoying and/or grating though and can sympathize with s5 Rolaskatox to some extent

In some way I can see it, but like you said she kinda annoys me, but idk why exactly. Just never thought she really stood out in any way

phantasmas

How do I jump to the future? I don’t think I can wait :messga: I wanna see all the runways so bad

Archived