• Trinity The Tuck
    • MonĂ©t X Change
    • Jinkx Monsoon
    • Raja
    • The Vivienne

Featured Posts

COOOK

image.jpg

Welcome to the official RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7 thread! Here we'll be discussing this season as each week's episode premieres. Please keep spoilers under the *SPOILER* tab... and slay!!

and the Winner of All Stars 7 is....

Spoiler

RPDRAS_s7_Jinkx.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Damn girl you are FAST! Here's the rumoured cast:

Spoiler

Jaida Essence Hall, Jinkx Monsoon, Monet X Change, Raja, Shea Couleé, Trinity the Tuck, The Vivienne, Yvie Oddly

There's literally only ONE queen that I would think of when you say "All Winners Season" so that was kinda disappointing, but hey so many queens have come back for All Stars and improved A LOT so an*sthing is possible 

COOOK

If Alaska and Bob are there I'm good.

Honorable mentions: Shea Coulée and probably Monét just to see ha go at it with Roberta...

giphy.gif

alsemanche
Spoiler

Only very excited for Jinkx and Jaida tbh, Id like to see Raja and Yvie again too. I love Shea but idk Im not too hyped for her and the rest.... no thx. 

This season could actuslly shape up to be a disaster with this cast :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If Alaska and Bob are there I'm good.

Honorable mentions: Shea Coulée and probably Monét just to see ha go at it with Roberta...

giphy.gif

My dream cast would be:

Raja, Sharon, Chad, Jinkx, Bianca, Alaska, Violet, Lawrence Cheney (UK2), Envy Peru (Holland), Carmen Farala (Spain)

Not sure if Envy and Carmen speak English. If not I would replace them with Bob and Trixie.

Pamplemousse

Some rumors say that some winners that were not in S1 will be in a future S2:messga:

Queens like Trixie and Bianca have declared that they wouldn't participate in an All Winners season

eksistents

Ru: "It's time to crown our queen. The winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, the Queen of All Queens is...

Spoiler

Jinkx Monsoon."

Drag Queen Hello GIF by Jinkx and DeLa Holiday

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, eksistents said:

Ru: "It's time to crown our queen. America's first Drag Race Superstar is...

Reveal hidden contents

Jinkx Monsoon."

Drag Queen Hello GIF by Jinkx and DeLa Holiday

What do you mean by this?!

Ronald Allen
37 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What do you mean by this?!

:ohwell: wink wink .

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Ronald Allen

i cant wait for all stars 7 in september (ru's voice) only on paramount +:vegas:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

SpadesToStart

I think the queens they saved for a potential season 2 (Bob, Alaska, Sharon, Violet, Aquaria) are far more interesting tbh đź‘€

BlingNotTheMusic
24 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

I think the queens they saved for a potential season 2 (Bob, Alaska, Sharon, Violet, Aquaria) are far more interesting tbh đź‘€

I would love for them all to return, but I doubt Sharon will. Given the recent legal situation...

ProfessionalClown
Spoiler

The fact that Trinity chooses monet over jaida bc of an alliance is gonna make me so pissed. I really hope Jinkx wins this since it’s between her and monet. I have a feeling Jinkx is gonna get the underdog edit even tho she’s the fan fave. 
like the “her season was so far back” like tatianna or Sonique. 

im def ready to see more jaida tho. She didn’t get much time to really enjoy her win.

seeing yvie there is gonna be amazing as well but I’m shook at how low raja places tho, considering how strong she was S3 (even tho imo Manila deserved the win) I’m still kinda : O ya know.

This season better have the best lipsync songs too I just NEEED a good lipsync smackdown 

ProfessionalClown
36 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

Sharon is deffff not gonna come back after the allegations. It would’ve been cool to see the SharonXAquria storyline tho. 

Violet, seeing how much she grew from her season imo would def body the competition. Clearly a top 4 queen but I have no clue who else would be there 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7

Archived