• Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
On 3/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, Dreammonster said:

Another season of them trying to shove

Reveal hidden contents

Monet X Change

Down our throats...:neyde:

they could shove her down my throat any time.

gagzus

Apparently the promo is out tomorrow, the theme is Dripping in Jewels (apparently there’s lots of nude illusion looks) and there’s NO meet the queens but there’s something else

Thomas P
30 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Apparently the promo is out tomorrow, the theme is Dripping in Jewels (apparently there’s lots of nude illusion looks) and there’s NO meet the queens but there’s something else

Wait what????

Oh my god

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

COOOK
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Yes!! I heard the official prompt was something like "Rhinestones in your skin" so makes sense with the nude illusion looks :bradley:

luckyanderson
On 3/9/2022 at 7:54 PM, SpadesToStart said:

I think the queens they saved for a potential season 2 (Bob, Alaska, Sharon, Violet, Aquaria) are far more interesting tbh 👀

I don't think Bob said she'd return unless there was a higher prize and guaranteed eliminations each episode.

Bianca, Trixie, Chad AND Sharon are DEFINITE nos.

I don't know why Bebe wasn't invited even though she had been on All Stars 3 I think it would've been another nice opportunity for her to have some rudemption as the FIRST winner.

I don't think returning would serve Violet well as she got lucky the first time around...

Aquaria could but I don't think she's too fond of Ru or Drag Race anymore. Sis would be a DEFINITE no if Sharon was there.

I'm not sure why Sasha didn't return but honestly as much as I didn't agree with her winning season 9 over Shea, Sasha's been in her own world since Season 9 and it has worked for her. She truly does not appear to NEED "Drag Race" to succeed.

I think the same could be said about Alaska and why she didn't return I honestly don't know as I think she could kill it along with the aforementioned Bianca, Bob and even Aquaria who was very well rounded. I think Alaska would be the better competitor overall but Bob is so talented I pegged the two of them along with Bianca and Jinkx as the Top 4 if all had chosen to compete.

I worry for the likes of Yvie, Raja and even Jaida as their talent repertoires appear to more limited and niche though they all bring something unique and with Tyra who also probably could've been a frontrunner despite fan reception not returning/quitting drag, I think it could be anybody's game even with knowledge about some of the spoilers beforehand.

(I didn't mention The Vivienne because I don't have much to say about The Vivienne as I STILL BELIEVE Divina De Campo should have won season 1 of UK! :fthis: It will really interesting to see if the season is well received if winners from other franchises besides just those from English-speaking countries decide to participate as respective winners. The Vivienne in participating will in fact be the first queen to cross boundaries between international franchises to main-US.)

candydarling
4 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

I don't think Bob said she'd return unless there was a higher prize and guaranteed eliminations each episode.

I don't know why Bebe wasn't invited even though she had been on All Stars 3 I think it would've been another nice opportunity for her to have some rudemption as the FIRST winner.

I don't think returning would serve Violet well as she got lucky the first time around...

Aquaria could but I don't think she's too fond of Ru or Drag Race anymore. Sis would be a DEFINITE no if Sharon was there.

I'm not sure why Sasha didn't return but honestly as much as I didn't agree with her winning season 9 over Shea, Sasha's been in her own world since Season 9 and it has worked for her. She truly does not appear to NEED "Drag Race" to succeed.

I think the same could be said about Alaska and why she didn't return I honestly don't know as I think she could kill it along with the aforementioned Bianca, Bob and even Aquaria who was very well rounded. I think Alaska would be the better competitor overall but Bob is so talented I pegged the two of them along with Bianca and Jinkx as the Top 4 if all had chosen to compete.

I worry for the likes of Yvie, Raja and even Jaida as their talent repertoires appear to more limited and niche though they all bring something unique and with Tyra who also probably could've been a frontrunner despite fan reception not returning/quitting drag, I think it could be anybody's game even with knowledge about some of the spoilers beforehand.

(I didn't mention The Vivienne because I don't have much to say about The Vivienne as I STILL BELIEVE Divina De Campo should have won season 1 of UK! :fthis: It will really interesting to see if the season is well received if winners from other franchises besides just those from English-speaking countries decide to participate as respective winners. The Vivienne in participating will in fact be the first queen to cross boundaries between international franchises to main-US.)

whats up with aquaria and sharon?

45 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

Also, The Vivian is not a nice person. I attempted to work with her and the rest of the cast soon after the season and unfortunately I won’t quote her but it was complete shade towards others and the antithesis of humble. 

luckyanderson
3 hours ago, candydarling said:

whats up with aquaria and sharon?

Allegations came out against Sharon from an individual named Annecy alleging Sharon was a bad influence on them as a teenager and in her presence (ex. shotgunning marijuana puffs, exposing themselves, encouraging them to self-harm, etc.) which Sharon denied (and the allegations themselves by Annecy have thus promptly disappeared from the internet along with Annecy themselves :classy:) but ever since her career has been in limbo it seems with her seemingly still performing and doing drag (she had a record release party last year for an album which has never been publicly released called "Disco's Not Dead" I believe) but seldom promoting her gigs while still also being a part of sponsorship campaigns with other RuGirls. When the allegations came out though, since there was some validity to Annecy's claims (witnesses, messages, etc.) people began questioning Aquaria if she experienced similar while underage or witnessed such in Sharon's tutelage to which Aquaria denied abuse by Sharon but also said "not to associate [her] with that man" referring to Sharon and things have been radio silent since. :koons:

I tried not to put too many of my own personal feelings in there but having witnessed the downfall firsthand myself and explored some of the evidence provided both in support and opposition to Annecy's initial claims, one cannot help but have a soured perspective for both parties (Sharon and Annecy).

EDIT: The racism accusations against Sharon by her season 4 castmates (Dida and Latrice) also lead to her career disrailment but Annecy's allegations carried a majority of the initial impact.

gagzus

Promo should be out in the next few hours apparently, The Vivienne just randomly reactivated her Twitter account and posted that she did it because she had to for something she has to do. 

(aka post the promos)

alsemanche

They aren't even trying to hide that an announcement is coming :billie:

Spoiler

image.png 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P
37 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They aren't even trying to hide that an announcement is coming :billie:

Hide contents

image.png 

awkdkfkakrkf, she’s so funny 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7

Archived